Ch. 32 Bad Memory

Start from the beginning

"Damn did y'all get lost?" Renee smirked I just side eyed her now regretting that I even asked her to tag along. I already knew how funny she'd act whenever we were around other people especially guys

"Why you so pressed?" one of my friends Lauren asked she never liked Renee but tried to tolerate her for the sake of our friendship.

"I thought I was talking to MY cousin"

"Yeah the same cousin you left at the theatre..." one of the football players Damien dismissed her.

We spent two hours at the arcade I spent majority of my time with Zay, Lauren, and Damien. The rest of the group broke off doing their own thing I completely forgot about Renee until everyone met back up to eat pizza and wings.

A fake yawn left her mouth before she asked if I was ready to go. I checked the time on my phone I really wan enjoying myself but knew my parents especially my dad would go off if I missed curfew.

"I guess it is getting kinda la-

"Never mind cuddy I see some of my friends let me know when you make it home!" Renee cut me off and headed towards a group of upperclassmen.

I just rolled my eyes this would be my first and last time inviting her out.

"Don't worry Kori you know we'd never leave you stranded just let us know when you're ready to go" my other friend Taylor said I just nodded my head.

After we finished eating I got up to use the bathroom before we left. As I finished using the stall I heard a group of giggling girls bust through the door.

"Yeah she's definitely a hoe why she all on Zay like that isn't he a sophomore?" one of them said I peaked through the stall opening trying to see who was talking.

"She's been like that since we were little that's my cousin and all but she must wanna be a teen mom like her mom was" a familiar voice said.

"So that's who you was subbin on twitter saying bitches body counts almost the same as their age?"

"Yup but lets get outta here it smells like piss"

I couldn't stop the tears from falling after they left. How could my own cousin gossip, and spread rumors about me. I'm the one that's still a virgin meanwhile that bitch been popping pussy since middle school.

She forgot to mention that my mom was also happily engaged when she got pregnant with Khalil at 19 and didn't give birth until she was 20. My whole body was hot I couldn't wait to get home.

It was really Renee's mother who got fucked, dumped, and left with nothing but a wet ass and a baby that she aborted but thought no one knew about. But unlike my messy ass cousin I didn't feel the need to drag my own family through the mud to make myself relevant.

I just felt completely humiliated was that the reason why Zay was being nice to me all day? Knowing Renee's loud mouth he along with the rest of the school probably thought I was an easy fuck.

Wiping my dry tears away I finally exited the bathroom and seen Lauren, Damien, Taylor, and Mike already at the entrance. A few hugs and text me laters me and Zay were on our way to my house.

"Thank you for bringing me home Zay" I smiled small as we both stood outside my front door.

"No problem pretty I had a good time maybe next time we could hang out with out your cousin she's just not my vibe no offense..." he trailed off not knowing I completely agreed with him.

"I had a good time too but I overheard something while we were out and I just wanted to-

"If it's about Daija and her ugly ass friends don't mind it I heard the rumor Renee and them started.

I know a hoe when I see one and from what I see you're far from it. Renees just mad cause she offered to give me head a while back and I said no then she asked again when you went to the bathroom and I said no again.

Now Renee? She's a hoe" He shrugged while I tried to contain my laugh. Yeah she sure is a hoe a desperate one I thought to myself.

"I'm a get outta here it's getting late and my moms keeps calling me" he leaned in and gave me a bear hug while i exhaled his cologne.

When slowly separated and stared at each other for a second I thought he'd lean down and kiss me until my dad jumped out the damn bushes scaring the shit out of both of us in the process.

"H-hey Mr. Simmons"

"B-bye lil nigga it's past Koriannas curfew she'll see you at school" Zay damn near sprinted to his car and pulled off.

"Daddy you are so embarrassing ugh!"

After that day I fell back from Renee I'm talking blocked her number, and unfollowed her off all social media. There was no need to keep a hating ass hoe around family or not.

"Yup Isaiah that sounds about right whatever happened to that boy?" my mom asked snapping me out of my thoughts.

I just shrugged because I truly didn't know and thinking about Renee's snake behavior had soured my mood.

"Suga where you at?" Sincere yelled from downstairs I could hear his footsteps approaching my bedroom

I watched him walk over to me and dramatically grab his chest "Hey baby how you look prettier every time I see you? damn girl"

"Boy bye you so cheesy... but keep going"

"Awww y'all so cute" my mom cooed which then led to those two having their own conversation so I walked down the hall to check on Saint.

We ended up changing my spare room into Saints nursery I loved walking in sometimes I'd find him wide awake babbling other times like now he'd still be fast asleep.

A few moments later I felt his presence "Imma miss y'all" Sinn spoke in between the light neck kisses he gave me.

"We're gonna miss you too Ma's on her way down right?" he just hummed in response for whatever reason the two hadn't been seeing eye to eye lately.

"It's just a few days just hurry up so you can make it back to us" In reality I was scared as hell in less than 48 hours the crew and Aubri were finally getting rid of Ricardo.

Melissa was coming down today to help me with Saint and I knew the girls minus Imani would more than likely spend a night or two with us.

I still hadn't spoken to Mani after the messy stunt she pulled it reminded me too much of Renee and I didn't need the unnecessary drama right now.

Maybe after the guys came back we could talk but my focus was on their upcoming journey not petty bullshit.

"Get out ya head mamas I promise I'll make it back home to all 3 of y'all"

"3?"

"You heard me right you, Saint, and my pu-" The doorbell interrupted his sentence I laughed as he cursed under his breath going to open the door for his mom.

I said another small prayer for my little family I didn't know what I'd do if Sincere didn't make it back home safely. Saint, Melissa, and the crew all needed him.

I needed him

A/N: Please excuse any mistakes

I can't believe we're 32 chapters deep dayuuuum!

I like reading y'all comments thanks for voting and commenting luv y'all  💕