Ties and Bond

Halilintar lay on his bed, his fingers tracing the familiar pattern on his arm, the skin of his fingers already marred with a myriad of biting marks. He had to stop that habit; the marks were becoming too numerous, too conspicuous. He couldn't bear the thought of others noticing, of them seeing the evidence of his weakness etched into his skin.

Instead, he had found a new way to cope, a new outlet for his pain. His fingers now stretched across his arm, applying just enough pressure to cause discomfort without leaving a visible trace. It was a delicate balance, a fine line between feeling something and feeling nothing at all.

But even as he lay there, his mind consumed by self-hatred and despair, a small voice whispered in the back of his mind, urging him to stop, to seek help, to break free from the cycle of pain and self-destruction. But he pushed that voice away, drowning it out with the cacophony of his own thoughts as he sank deeper into the abyss of his own

For days, Halilintar remained trapped in the suffocating grip of his trauma, unable to escape the nightmares that haunted his every waking moment. The touch of another's hand sent shivers down his spine, and the thought of intimacy filled him with a deep-seated disgust that threatened to consume him whole.

As the memory unfolded before them, Ais's heart sank at the sight of Halilintar's self-inflicted wounds. His voice trembled with disbelief and regret as he struggled to comprehend what he was seeing. "I... I can't believe we didn't notice this before. How could we have missed it?"

Blaze's eyes filled with tears as he watched the scene play out, his voice choked with emotion. "I never realized... I never knew he was hurting so much. How could he hide it from us?"

Gempa's brow furrowed with guilt as he tried to process the revelation. "I can't believe we failed him like this. We should have been more observant, more attentive."

Duri and Gempa exchanged a silent, sorrowful glance, their hearts heavy with remorse. The nature elemental spoke softly, his voice tinged with regret. "We should have seen the signs, been there for him when he needed us most. I'm sorry, Abang Hali."

Solar's jaw tightened as he fought to contain his emotions, his voice filled with frustration and sorrow. "I can't believe I didn't see this coming. How could I have been so blind?"

Taufan gazed at the red mark, guilt gnawing at the deep of his heart.

Together, they grappled with the harsh reality of their brother's pain, each overwhelmed by a sense of profound sadness and remorse. And as the memory faded, leaving them with a lingering sense of sorrow, they vowed to do better, to be more vigilant, more compassionate, and more present for Halilintar in the future.

Halilintar lay in his bed, his mind swirling with tumultuous thoughts as he drifted into a fitful sleep. In his dreams, he found himself surrounded by his brothers, their faces twisted into sneers of mockery and scorn.

"What's wrong with you, Hali?" Gempa spat, his voice dripping with contempt. "Can't handle your own problems like a man?"

Blaze's laughter echoed through the air, hollow and cruel. "Pathetic. You're nothing but a weakling, always whining about your troubles."