Heart and Alleyway

Note: I apologise in advance for any grammar or spelling mistakes.

.
.
.
.
.

They were on a stealth mission. Well.. were.. since the fruit is already out of the basket. The septuplets cover their own ground, protecting themselves from those savage space pirates. Not that much tread if you really look at it. With such outstanding power on their sleeves, the whole armada seems more likely to be done by now.

The red lightning struck upon the last pirates standing. Ended the fight with a huff, “what a waste of time..”.

“Great job everyone!” The bright gold eyes landed on the other siblings, smiles spread across Gempa’s face, but fell soon after an eruption sounds behind them.

“Look! It's over there.” shouted the fire elemental user while his fingers pointed at the corner of the room. A power sphere, red orb surrounding its golden shining body, hand clutching close to its side. A scared face can be seen plastered on the power sphere. Memoribot B. They whispered inwardly.

Memoribot B. One of the many versions of Memoribot. Too bad TAPOPS doesn't have the exact details of the power held by this specific Memoribot they currently encounter. “Be careful guys, we don't know what it's capable of” said the wind user, slowly approaching the power sphere.

Gempa took a few steps, following Taufan’s. While the rest of them keep their guard. Ais and Blaze took a few steps behind to not crowd the power sphere. Gempa slowly descended his knee to the ground, hands offering, “it's alright.. we're from TAPOPS.”

“Yeah, there's no need to worry! We come here to save you!”, Duri suddenly peeks behind Angin while waving both of his arms to the air. Bright green eyes look at the still wary Memoribot. “Ishh! Duri, not so loud. You scared it more,” Solar pulled Duri back slowly while keeping his eyes on the power sphere.

They better be careful. The probability of triggering the power sphere might bring casualties to them. With little to no knowledge regarding the capability of said power sphere, coming from an abused and traumatized one can lead them to trouble if they're not careful. The only data they received is “...the power definitely has a relation with memory. It could be memory manipulation, erasing, storing or anything about memories.. We don't know for sure. But remember to be careful”

Gempa takes another deep breath, looking at Halilintar, nodding before continuing getting closer to Memoribot, “He's right, there's no need to be afraid anymore. You can trust us.” An honest smile spread on his face, hoping it could convince the sphere to calm down.

However the smile didn't last long when suddenly one pirate managed to slip behind the power sphere ready to attack as a last resort, “DAMN YOU BOBOIBOYS!” Sword launching towards Memoribot. Before it could reach its target, flash red lightning stopped the sword. Halilintar is soon seen standing in front of Memoribot. A sigh of relief release could be heard by the other.

The lightning elemental smirks upon his success, but is soon replaced by a painful gasp as a yellow beam lands on his back, coming from Memoribot.

“HALILINTAR!!”
“PETIR!!”
“ABANG HALI!”

All of them simultaneously shouted their oldest brother's name before a bright lighting blind their eyes emitting from Memoribot.

_______________________________

Fingers swapping the eyes, adjusting to the lights that now engulf the view, “what the… where are we?” Duri is the first to notice their whereabouts. No longer on the pirate ship they invaded. But a room, white clean, totally nothing present but Duri himself and his  fellow brothers. Except one. Halilintar.