Pain and Agony

WARNING!
This chapter contains NON-CONSENT / RXPE ELEMENTS. Read at your on risk. You may also skip if you want.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

“HALILINTAR!”

The twins shouted simultaneously after watching the scenes playing out. Their watches glow to release their own power on instinct.

“CAKERA BERAPI!” Blaze furiously attacks without second thoughts. Two flying discs of fire flying speed towards the assaulter.

But soon the attacks reached their targets, the scenes disappeared while the disc flew into nothingness.

“What?!”

“APAKAH!?”

“Guys.. it's a memory.. remember?”, Duri said slowly, sad and worried sounds heavy in his voice. Arms hugging Solar right side, the youngest let him be, eyes looking at nothing.

“BUT! THEY-”

“It's already happened, Blaze. We can't do anything about it”, Gampa palm his hand on the fire user’s shoulder. Eyes looked worried.

Gempa never recalls his brother ever mentioned to him about this. Which makes him even more worried.

Memoribot clearly stated its power allows people to see someone's deepest darkest secrets. Which brings them now to witness why they never knew about the memory they're seeing right now.

“Let us all calm down and.. just be prepared.”, the leader said, voice strained barely above whisper.

Blaze silently nodded, hand grips hard, Gempa afraid it might bleed. The others watch the scenes unwrap with angry and guilty feelings creeping inside each of them.

“I hate it.. I don't want to know what happened”, Ais finally admitted. He has never been okay since the start of this.

Taufan comes close to the fifth brother, holding his hand that never stops playing the hem of his coat, “You can just close your eyes. It's okay Ais. You don't have to look if you don't want to.”

Ais looking at their folded hand, looks up to see a reassuring smile on his brother's face. He nodded, “okay.”

As all of them calm down a bit, their surroundings form a dark alleyway. A little light from the moon is able to show them the next part of the memory.

As Halilintar stumbled through the deserted streets, his mind clouded with pain and despair, he suddenly felt a sharp tug at his pocket. Startled, he looked up to see two shadowy figures looming over him, their faces obscured by the darkness of the night.

"Hey, what do you think you're doing?" Halilintar slurred, his voice weak and barely audible.

But the men paid him no heed, their hands reaching for his belongings with ruthless efficiency. Halilintar tried to resist, but his limbs felt heavy and unresponsive, his consciousness slipping further away with each passing moment.

Desperation surged through him as he fought to stay upright, his vision blurring and spinning. "Damn it! stop…”

But his voice fell on deaf ears as the men continued their assault, their actions fueled by greed and indifference to his suffering. Halilintar's struggles grew weaker with each passing second, his world fading into darkness as he succumbed to the relentless grip of unconsciousness.

“HOW DARE THESE GUY!” Blaze the one to snap first. Fist punching the bad guy, his fist punched the air, passing through the memory. “ARGHGG!! DAMMIT!