Chapter 27: Alexa Wesker's Death

3rd POV:

Back to Claire & Moira.

When the two of them are in the deepest dark place and they don't know where are they going...but they were kidnapped by someone else is here...and make the two of them tries to find their own ways to moving out by themselves. They both want to escape away from this madness of the madhouse...all these dead zombies in there and lot of monsters too and when the two of them were walking around in this world and make the two of them heard there were footsteps coming here.

Moira: "Sounds like someone is coming." She said to Claire.

" She said to Claire

Moira Burton.

Claire: "Moira, stay behind me...I'm going to look out-" She tries to said and the two of them heard more footsteps coming here very louder and more louder and make the two of them were turn their heads to look over there and they saw someone was looks like familiar person just came here by himself and that person was definitely made it right on the time and yes...(Y/N) was came here by himself.

Claire: "(Y/N)?!?" She asked (Y/N) and make him was holding the head of someone that make Claire was sick and gonna puke out also Moira was surprise too and she saw there was a head of someone that (Y/N) just kill her before.

(Y/N): "Sorry, took you waiting huh?" He asked her.

Claire: "Nah, it's fine...but here I thought you were going to field trip right now." She said to (Y/N) and make him just chuckle little bit and (Y/N) just chuckle little bit and he said.

" She said to (Y/N) and make him just chuckle little bit and (Y/N) just chuckle little bit and he said

(Y/N): "Well, I came here to kill the queen by myself. Quiet yes...that I just definitely killed her already by myself....nobody else tries to stop me." He told the two of them and they both seen (Y/N) is unstoppable and killing machine by himself and yes...he's definitely killing machine. 

...

...

...

...

...

To Be Continued.