BUTTERFLIES

Cold breeze hit my face, I was awe by the weather

until I felt warm eyes on me and butterflies in my tummy, when a pair of beautiful dark brown orbs look intently into my light brown eyes,

yet all I could see was just eyes as it was all just crowd and chaos for the small sized cluster..

A long queue of the boys and a small queue of girls who were my seniors and my classmates on our way to attend our Martial arts classes...

I looked at the long queue of the guys as I found they're so many and we're so less and why is that so ?

Well, I wasn't pleased with our tiny little queue of girls ofcourse when I huffed a little looking at the larger queue And....

That was the moment for me, I could feel my heart skip a beat, I felt so many butterflies dancing in my tummy, my legs felt wobbly at the feeling as I haven't felt any such thing before,

𝓔𝔂𝓮𝓼. and only Eyes did make me feel every little thing that I could treasure this moment for the rest of my life.

That's how special those eyes made me feel standing right opposite to me gazing from behind two tall guys in the stuffed area...

I don't know about him, how he felt, but for me it was my heart.
It's not like it was the first time that I saw him

But it the first time I felt what I felt..

There he stood 6ft tall making space for himself between the crowd to stand in the queue as it was time for the classes to begin, not once did his eyes leave mine, looking intently into my eyes...

𝐙𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐦 𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐢𝐤𝐡,
Beautiful dark brown eyes with dark brows, thick and long lashes, light stubble beard, wide pink lips, olive complexion, chiseled jawline and brown medium hair with chic fringes that made him standout, nobody had that hairstyle in the entire school as noticed it today...
He had that cold and grumpy look on his face all the time.

And just like that the classes began at as we reached to the coaches.

Just as I walk over there we stood in our groups lining up and yet lots of boys did annoy me much
Bleh. never mind I stood there with my friends gossiping about the coky mathematics teacher

The boys started lining up alongside the boy next to me smiled which I reciprocated but...

The guy with beautiful eyes, a.k.a 𝘡𝘦𝘭𝘢𝘮 𝘚𝘩𝘢𝘪𝘬𝘩 comes from behind taking hold of the guy's collar pushing him aside and says "it's the last time you're invading into 𝘮𝘺 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘰𝘯𝘢𝘭 𝘴𝘱𝘢𝘤𝘦 kid"

𝙑𝙤𝙩𝙚, 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩, 𝙛𝙤𝙡𝙡𝙤𝙬💗