Chapter 11

The meeting with Corey and Zack was very calm. Corey just seemed happy that his brother was alive, and Zach sat and listened with full attention. Neither were too upset about not being able to see their parents, but both were very excited about having super powers. Corey's power was hard to determine, but after a long debate we figured it was most likely being able to absorb things he touches and making his body out of that material. I thought there might be more to the power but I kept that to myself.

Zach's power was easier to figure out, he could fly and control lightning.

It was currently a month after the brothers boarded the ship. During that time we all became good friends. I was waiting in a room that was the middle of a big forest. This room was decided on being the official meeting spot of my task force. We also decided to call our force the squad, since none of us was very good at thinking of names.

A few days before Kara, Corey, and Zack all had their first stadium matches. Kara and Zack won theirs, but Corey did not. He said he only lost because he didn't have any good materials to absorb. After the match I instructed Corey to always carry a small piece of metal that he could use. I was also right about there being more to his power. After absorbing a material he could make things out of the material he absorbed, then he could move the thing he made around.

After all of this happened a bunch of alarms went off while we were in the woods and we were force ejected oit of the room.