Chapter 6

I sat in my chair with a smirk on my face "I don't believe you, prove it."
Lance sighed "You kids always say that. OK here's what I'm going to do, i'm going to mess with your vision, don't panic." Lance squinted slightly at me and then my world went black, and I couldn't see anything, then it appeared as quickly as it left. "What the heck?" Instead of seeing the room I was in, I saw I was in a candy cane forest and sitting in the chairs in front of me where two unicorns. "Holy crap, this is so wierd, and so girly. Cut it out man." The two unicorns started laughing and then the world started twisting around and went black again, then my vision returned and I was again sitting in the room with the monitor.

"Never do that again, ever." I looked over at Kell. "What can you do?" Kell didn't even give me a chance, because before I even noticed Kell put his hand twords me, I was trapped in a giant squishy pink bubble. The bubble floated up to the ceiling, then came back down, when the bubble hit the floor it turned into a giant metal ball. The ball then turned into glass then disappeared. I got up went over to my chair and sat back down. "So" Kell said "If you don't understand what I can do, I can make force fields around people, and make them change at will." I felt dizzy, it was all so much to take in, also the whole unicorn thing followed by the ride in a giant ball was kind of trippy.

"Anything else you guys didn't tell me?" I said with an air of sarcasm, because after what they told me I highly doubted anything could top super powers. "Yes" said Lance "everything on this ship is really high tech. You probably noticed the doors and how close together they are. The reason behind that is because the rooms are a lot bigger on the inside than out. I could tell you how that works, but you would have to sit here a while." "I'll pass" I said. Kell got back into the conversation "On to the business part, you will have to live here from now on, and all memories anyone had of you, and all records you were ever born have been destroyed." "I'm OK with that" I said "I was never close to my parents, and I won't miss anything from school, I tended to be a loner." "That makes stuff easier for us then" said Lance. "We would like to put you on a training schedule, so you can harness your power." Then an obvious question popped into my head. "Do you guys have any idea what my power is?" "Your power is most likely controlling the element of fire" Kell said. " Well that would at least make sense" I said.

Kell and Lance gave me a piece of paper showing the schedule I was to follow, a high tech watch, and a instruction manual for the watch.
"Your room is number 213." Lance instructed "Go to your room and do what your schedule tells you to. We might have something to tell you later so if we do be prepared for that." "OK bye" said Kell. My chair floated back up with me on it and went back to its rightful place on the wall, I got up and walked out

When I walked back into the hall I noticed that there were words, numbers, and sometimes both above the doors. I decided to walk back twords the way I came from, I stoped in front of the Door I woke up in and read the word above it. Hospital E. Across from the Door was a room that read, rooms 1- 20. To the left of that door was another that said, rooms 21- 40. Understanding the pattern that was happening I walked along the hall untill I came to a door that read, rooms 201- 220. I entered this door and saw it was a hallway. All the doors in this place we're actually steel sheets that slid to the left when you pressed the button next to it. There were ten doors on the left side of the hall that were rooms 201 to 210 on the right it was 211 to 220. I walked to the third door on the right side and instead of a button to let me in there was a hand scanner. I put my hand on it and it flashed green and the door slid open.

I walked into the room and found the light switch, the room was pretty big. There was a king size bed in the far right corner, in the far left corner was a desk with a computer on it and a hover chair, a t.v in the corner directly to my right at the foot of the bed, and for the corner directly to my left there were two doors next to each other. I went to the desk and put my schedule, watch, and manual on it. I went to where the two doors were and knocked on both of them to see if one of them led to my neighbor. I got no reply. I opened of both doors, one was a bathroom with a big sink, stand up shower, and a jacuzzi. The other door was a massive closet it had all different types of clothes you could imagine, even costumes, and even a real spacesuit. "Lance was right" I thought "This place really does defy physics."