Chapter 7

The two ran at each other the boy shooting green balls of energy at the girl, wile the girl made a shield of ice and a ice sphere. The girl's shield took the hits of the balls and she chucked her sphere at him. He shot another ball at the sphere and it exploded, shards of ice going every direction. The girl ducked behind her shield as the ice bits bounced of. The boy had nothing to block with, and a chunk of ice lodged itself in his left thigh and another sliced his cheek. He responded by surrounding himself in the energy and ran at the girl. The girl had no time to move and took all of the whole hit. She was sent flying across the field, hit the glass and fell to the ground.

The boy giving her no time to get up started launching more spheres from across the field at her. The girl got up to one knee and started firing giant icecles in the boys direction. The spheres and icecles met in the center of the field and started exploding against each other. One of the icecles got through the barrage of spheres and lodged itself in the boys shoulder. The boy stoped firing to pull the icicle from his shoulder. The girl took the time to start forming a humongous glacier on her side of the field. The boy looked up and saw the iceberg and started firing at it. The girl stoped forming the iceberg and started pushing it twords the boy with a icy wind. When the iceberg was close to the boy he stoped firing and made a big wall of energy. The iceberg pushed up against the wall and it started to bend back. The boy was visibly struggling to keep the glacier back. He kept the wall up and started moving to the right. When he was 10 feet from being out from between the wall and glacier his shield gave out. He made two steps and one big leap to avoid being crushed by the iceberg. He landed on the ground and screamed, his right leg got caught from the knee down, leaving his left leg at a odd angle but unharmed.

He started firing his blasts back at the girl and one connected her full in the face, and it exploded on contact. She flew back into the wall again and when she got back up and there was a bloody gash running from above her left eye to above her right ear. She got up, stumbled, and fell back down. She got up again, kept her footing, and made another ice shield that covered her whole body. She started slowly walking twords the boy, probably going so slow due to the shields weight. The energy balls hit the shield and didn't do anything, the boy saw this and started charging another ball that slowly grew in size. When the girl was twenty feet away and the ball was as big as the girl he released it. The ball hit her shield and it shattered. The girl charged the boy and made a ice sword, the boy let off one shot and she deflected it with the sword. The girl reached him and put the sword to his throat, he put his hands up in submission and she made the sword melt.

The announcer took the opportunity to speak. "YOUR VICTOR, EMILYYYYYY STOOOOOOONE!"