But here she was, against all the odds, wearing it again. With each button secured, she felt a surge of gratitude for the chance to wear it again, to reclaim a part of herself that she had thought lost forever. Despite the scars, both physical and emotional.

As she adjusted her uniform, she couldn't ignore the weight of her decisions. Everything she is doing, all the secrets she is keeping, all the suffering she is bearing and her loved once are bearing, are leading to this moment, every choice, every decision she made is for honor and to protect the integrity of this uniform.

As she straightened herself and looked at her reflection in mirror, the crisp fabric against her skin, the familiar weight of the badge on her chest, it all felt like coming home. she traced her polished badges, she reminded herself of the values it represented. Despite feeling conflicted inside, she felt a strong sense of duty pushing her forward. For Haseena, her uniform wasn't just clothing, it was a symbol of her dedication, sacrifice, and commitment to serve and to protect it honor, no matter what challenges she faced. With a trembling hand, she wiped away her tears, determined not to let them cloud her vision.
.
.
.
.
In the living room, Ami and Karishma were engrossed in conversation when Haseena's voice interrupted them from the hallway. Karishma's attention was immediately drawn towards the sound, and as she turned to see, she caught sight of Urmila in uniform.

Karishma stood up abruptly, with a surprise as she glanced at Urmila. Ami, sensing Karishma's reaction, followed her gaze and noticed Urmila in uniform.

Karishma looked at her, she noticed how every seam, every button seemed to align perfectly with her figure.The sleeves fell just right, the collar sat perfectly against her neckline, and the pants tapered gracefully down her legs. Even the badge on her chest seemed to gleam with an extra shine, as if this uniform recognized it's owner, it's right place. if she is born to wear this. It was a sight that left her momentarily spellbound, unable to tear her eyes away from her.

As Karishma reminisced about her Madam Sir, the resemblance between her and the girl who was in front of her struck a chord deep within her. Despite knowing that they were two different individuals, there was an undeniable similarity that stirred a sense of familiarity within Karishma's heart.

For a brief moment, she felt as though she had found her Madam Sir once again, right in front of her. The thought brought a slight unmistakable smile to Karishma's lips, a glimmer of hope in between all the uncertainty of the present moment.

On the other hand Ami couldn't help but feel a rush of emotions. Tears welled up in her eyes as memories flooded her mind. She remembered the first time she saw Haseena wearing that uniform, filled with pride and hope for her future. Now, seeing her again in it, it was as if she was reliving that moment, but with a bittersweet twist, knowing that her beloved daughter was no longer with her. The sight of Urmila brought back memories of her late daughter, and for Ami it was a moment of joy and sorrow.

Seeing Karishma and her Ami emotional made Haseena felt guilty for causing them pain. despite the guilt, there was also a glimmer of hope. Seeing Karishma's unknown smile and her Ami's teary eyes reinforced her resolve to make things right, to find a way to bring peace to their hearts.

Haseena cleared her throat and asked. "Kaisi lag rahi hoon main? Lag rahi hoon na bilkul Haseena Malik?"

Ami and Karishma could only nod in response, unable to find the right words.

"Kya reh, subah subah emotional ho gayi tum log," Urmila interjected trying to lighten the mood.

Ami added, "Koi bhi nahi kahega ki tum Haseena nahi ho."

"Bas agar yeh bole na toh..." Karishma chimed in.

"Kya reh, bole na toh, sirf statue ban kar nahi reh sakti main." Urmila interrupted,