Intro:Be The One by Pandora ft Beverly

Camp Site(3rd POV)

We see Grease is charging at Night Rogue as he deliver a punch at her and she back away as she pull out her weapon and start fire at Grease but he dodge fast and kick her away as Grease summon his weapon from his right arm.

Twin Breaker!

He fire a lot of bullets at Night Rogue as she screamed.

Miki(Night Rogue):Aah!

Riku:Miki!

Dayla:Yeah!Go get him big brother!

Night Rogue got down and drop those two fullbottles on the ground as Grease grab it and toss it to Mia.

Max(Grease):Make sure you never lost it again.

Mia:Got it Onii-chan.

Grease then insert a fullbottle at his driver and press the lever.

Sclash Driver Announcer:Unsquishable!Discharge Crush!

His left arm appear a helicopter wing as he start flying and shoot some shots at Night Rogue as Grease insert his robot fullbottle at his Twin Breaker and fire a yellow energy ball at her as she got hit and exploded.She then got down and transformed back to normal as she hold her pain.

Miki:It hurt...

Grease landed as Miki struggle to get up.

Dayla:Big Brother!It's time to finish her!

Miki:Please...don't..

Max(Grease):Sorry but I have to listen to my sister.

He fire some shots at Miki as it about to hit her but then a figure landed in front of her and destroyed the shots away as it reveal is Build in another new form.

Build Driver Announcer:Tategami Cyclone!LionCleaner!Yeah!

Ken(Build LionCleaner):Look like I came in time.

Then Kanako,Bella and Haruka arrive as they check on Miki.

Kanako:Are you okay Miki?

Miki:Just a bit injure..

Then we see Max transform back to normal as Build notice him.

Ken(Build LionCleaner):Wait a second..you're...!

Max:Huh?

Build then take out his fullbottles as it transform him back to human as they look at each other with a surprised look.