She said acting innocent and glancing at Taehyung.

Taehyung's mom - uh...ha, child, I didn't do intentionally, actually you were standing on that paper, I had to make you side to see which paper is that, when it fall.
Krystal - ohh...haha...It's ok...I don't mind it at all.

She took the paper from floor and gave it to Mrs.Kim.

Taehyung - You got the card, Krystal ?
Krystal - huh ? Oh, Yeah ! Congrats ! Really happy for you.
Taehyung - thank you so much, do come.
Krystal - Ofcourse...ok, so I am leaving, I remembered some work.

She bid them bye and left from there while Mrs.Kim released a sigh.

Taehyung - Is everything alright ?
Taehyung's mom - Yeah! Taehyung, by the evening, digital cards will be ready, send it to your friends then...your dad and I will be going to the relatives house today.
Taehyung - ok.

Taehyung then went upstairs, while Mrs.Kim released a sigh of relief but deep inside her mind was occupied on Krystal's words.

Krystal came out of the house.

Krystal - I need to think something...Although I have said many things, I have to work on my plan and make it strong...I really want to throw this Mrs.Kim out at one go, directly end her game...but then, how will the she regret more, and be broken completely....Mrs.Kim, just wait for f**king 2 weeks and I will start having my magic on your family...If I didn't make you regret by ruining you all, then I am also not Krystal Yun.

Meanwhile taehyung was on call with ishita...taehyung told Ishita about his and Yn's engagement.

Ishita - Whatt !!
Taehyung - what happened ?
Ishita - aa..haha, great Tae, c..congrats! I am so happy for you!
Taehyung - thankyou so much.
Ishita - But when you did all this ??!
Taehyung - hm ? If she was my girlfriend, then will be my wife too as I already proposed her...and what our parents already planned.
Ishita - Yeah! I mean...why so early?? You can first have your dreams, grow up your business, earn more money, make your parents proud, then you can think to get marry to her...and now after one and half weeks you are going to get engage also !
Taehyung - Ishita, my family is my priority...and I think I have enough to make Yn and my parents or whole family happy and proud...I don't regret my decision to marry Yn this early...we both are successful in our fields, our family is familiar to each other, and there's many other reasons too.
Ishita - f-fine.
Taehyung - Is everything alright ?
Ishita - yeah yeah.

Taehyung's dad - Just stop now !!! Go and do some some work, engage your mind in other things besides all these things! I am just tired of hearing your daily drama and same topic of Krystal.
Taehyung's mom - don't you trust me ??! If I am not supposed to share my things to you, then with whom should I share ?? Any stranger ??
Taehyung dad - Go and talk to your son only, go and talk to Taehyung directly, if you are saying Krystal is after Taehyung...and I don't understand, that why the hell Krystal would want Taehyung when she know he has a girlfriend and is going to get engage in a week and half !! She will be there too! And you tell me, Did krystal herself mentioned in front of you that she wants Taehyung.
Taehyung's mom - but her act-
Taehyung's dad - Yes or No !!
Taehyung's mom - No.
Taehyung's dad - then why are you claiming and blaming her she wants Taehyung or wants someone else !!
Taehyung's mom - But the way she talks of ruining and all those, I get a feeling that she will do something to Taehyung or even to Jimin only, also to harleen because krystal was after Jungkook first but then harleen came and he fell for her...in short everyone !!
Taehyung's dad - Oh God, Either this woman has gone crazy for her children, or I am going mad listening to her !
Taehyung's mom - why are you talking like that ?!
Taehyung's dad - So what else can I do ? Tell me...you don't have a proof even, I trust you more than Krystal, but literally in this thing, I cannot trust you for now...because a girl like Krystal, who helped us in these 8 months alot, behaved well, supported us and even did before, also her parents, whether it's financially or like anything !
Taehyung's mom - My goodness, what if she is acting !!
Taehyung's dad - oh man ! Stop this now !! Let me do my work !! Don't eat my head anymore.
Taehyung's mom - You-- (sigh) next time, I am going to install the cameras to show you proof !!!!