50

It has been 2 days since the bike race they have been staying at BTS Mansion. Tae has been a lot busy now a days because of of his 3 companies as jiah is not there to help him and he have to two metting as Kim Vantae also. Today he is going to media to reveal his one identity. He is little bit nervous everyone try to calm him but nothing work. Now they all were sitting in living room and tae was  biting his lips out of nervousness but his nervousness went away and a small smile come on his lip when this phone Ring. He smiled and pick it up.
Tae- Hello
??- hello baby
Jk was sitting near so he can hear clearly what the girl was saying.
Tae-Tsk remember be very soon.
??- Ohh Shutup and go to your room and change in your suit.
Tae- ( smirk) Aren't you to impatient to see naked.
??-  tsk. Full of yourself. U are talking like I haven't seen you.
Tae- just like u. And Don't roll your eyes.
??- Whatever now let me talk to your hyungs u go and change.
Tae hummed and put the phone on speaker.
Tae- It's my USA'S freind. She wanna talk with you all.
They nooded and start talking as they are already ready tae went upstairs for changing his outfit kook also follow him without paying attention to D.O who was listening to them carefully. Just as they reach kook lock the door and start kissing tae hungrily. They pull out after few minutes.
Jk-(jealous dark tone) Be ready for tonight's punishment baby.
Tae-(nervous) h~hyung I am getting late.
Jk- sure baby change here infront of me.
Tae nervously remove his t-shirt then his shorts jk was staring at him from top to bottom who was nervous. He change into his office suit which the man bought for him. He comb his hair  still feeling a strong gaze on him. Jk come close to him and kiss him again and make hickey on his neck.
Jk- Now perfect.
Tae smile and get ready jk also comb his hair.

Jk- You look handsome baby.
Tae- u also look hot daddy (smirk).
Jk- Fuck it. Stop teasing.
Tae smile peck his lips and nooded.
They both went downstairs to see their hyungs are also ready.

A

Jin- Ur Freind is so sweet and nice. She has cut the call saying someone is calling her.
Jm- u can call her on the way.

Tae nooded and they all left to garage for their cars. Taekook in one car Namjin in one car while yoonminseok in one car as jimin insist hobi as they both are best singing buddies.

With taekook

Tae call her as jk was driving so he connect it with bluetooth. After few rings she picked up his call.

??-(annoyed) WTH kim taehyung. I was going to get fuck but u disturb me at work time.
Tae- (smirk) I am glad I am able to disturb your important business. Well talk with my love. U haven't talk.
??- Hyy kim taehyung's love. Well let me clear you whoever u are. Increase your flexibility Because my tiger like flexible girls and boys. Second he loves to do raw and rough sex so be ready before waking his beast.
Tae- First How do you know my sex preference? Second He is jungkook.
There was a minute silent before they hear a loud laugh.
??- Really hyy jungkook. Don't worry my baby bear is so fragile but he love rough sex. Don't worry he is so flexible u can't even imagine. And he looks hot in girls clothes. Can you hear me invisible jk.
Jk- Yess sure
??- ummm I will talk u later.
She cut the call while tae war cursing her.
Jk-(smirk) So flexible and bottom for me hmm? Rough sex?
Tae-(embarrassed) that's just she is jocking.
They reach company after teasing each other and both come out.

To be continue