37

When tae attack kook Bogum come between and that on the place of kook Bogum got hurt. After seeing bogum hurt  tae come to his senses.
Tae- Hyung don't close your eyes. Please hyung I am sorry.
Bogum- (chuckle) tae baby take care of Nari and jihyo. They are my only family except you. I have to go bear Take care of yourself. Hyung will watch u i~i (his head fell lifeless on floor).
Tae- Hyung (shout).
Jk- (teary eye) calm down baby.
Tae- gaurds prepare funeral for our gaurds and take this man and tie in our basement.
The gaurds nooded taekook took bogum's body inside where they were treating. Jiah have already seen on screen what happen so she tell everyone. Nobody ask anything they were crying silently and looking at tae who doesn't even a tear in his eyes.
Tae- Noona call yeonjun and tell him to keep safe bogum hyung's family.
Jiah sigh and nooded and went away to call yeonjun.
Jin- Tae bear u can cry if u want.
Jm- Yess bear we are here.
Tae-(chuckle dryly) Sure.
Only a single tear drop left his eye. Everyone were shocked by the behavior of tae but didn't say anything and decided to ask to tae.
Tae- Hyung u all are ok??
They nooded and tae left from there.
Jiah also come back after informing yeonjun.
Jiah- Where is han?
Kook- He left but how he is so calm?
Joon- Yess we all were crying mess but he only shed a drop of tear. It maybe harmful he isn't letting it out.
Jiah-(teary eye) One more step of him being ruthless and cold.
Yg- What do you mean?
Hobi- How these 2 things are related?
Jiah- When Uncle-aunt and grandparents he didn't cry but change himself a cold and more ruthless Mafia. He finished sydney's powerful gang within some hours. And his coldness and ruthlessness affect Mafia queen Q she also become like him. And when his hyung and rest uncle die he didn't cry and kill USA'S second most powerful gang within few hours with help of his freinds queen Q and that year they become a beast. And bogum was last string we don't know what will happen now?
Lisa- Maybe USA's Mafia king's position.
They all were shock and sad because their younger has to suffer this much. And they are also reason for it. They all were thinking when yeonjun Come running.
Yeon- Hyung V is letting to USA in some time with his private jet.
They all become worried and inform park couple who also went with them to Airport.

To be continue