34

It has been 1 month since BTS gets to know about taehyung and they decided to keep it as secret till the traitor get caught. While in the mean time hobi and jiah start dating and taekook Start hanging out. Tae and jiah has started working on jewellery design and jimin start helping him.

Today they all were sitting in the living room of Park Mansion suddenly han receive a call from bogum. He frown because bogum never calls him till the situation is worst. Tae excuse himself and pick the call.

Tae- Hello
Bogum- I think someone is following me. And maybe they found out our this hideout. And our trainees has become a perfect fighter.
Tae- Left the Place quickly and fine something more safe for u all. And message me address once u reach. How many trainees we have this year.
Bogum-Okk. We have 40 trainees.
Tae- That's good. I will find the person who was following u.
Bogum- I think it's time to call queen.
Tae- No queen is busy in USA's matter she will land once her work is finished.
Bogum- okk tiger
Tae disconnect call and turn only to find jk standing there with hands folded on chest.
Tae-(nervous) what?
Jk- Whose call was that?
Tae- that....
Jk- And don't dare to lie.
Tae- (sigh) Bogum
Jk- Why he called u tell me truth(jealous)?
Tae- To tell me that someone was following him.
Jk- So why do u care?(jealous)
Tae- For fuck sake he is married. Stop your jealous ass. And he want help from me so he ask me to call queen Here and I tell him she is busy in USA I will bhelp him.
Jk- Really? Why don't u tell me before that he is married? Okk we will help him. Let's go everyone are waiting for us.
He(jk) start dragging him without letting him speak anything.

In living room
Tae tell Everthing about what bogum say.

(So let me tell you they know bogum and bo-seuk is one person they have meet him twice and know he is tae's freind but didn't know tae is his boss tiger)

Yeon- Han didn't u think it's time for her arrival.
V- Not yet yeonjun. Let her be our secret weapon.
Jm- who?
V- Mafia queen Q.
Jk roll his eye and poke his cheek with his tongue due to jealousy.
Kook- Why did you call her Queen? When u yourself is my queen.
V-(smirk) but for her and underworld I am king remember it jeon jungkook.
Jin and hobi- jeonlous.
Suga- What is ur relationship with her bear?
V- For underworld my lover so they can target her and in real life just best buddy.
Joon- Why u want her in danger?
V- No one can put her in danger her she is one who put them in danger. We took revenge together for trying to hurt her from others.

To be continue