36

Hobi- what do you mean?
Tae- (sigh) Nothing let's go and sleep.
Everyone nodded and went to their rooms for sleeping but no one was able to sleep properly. At midnight they all wake up by hearing gunshots. They grab their weapon and come outside and start fighting. After sometime tae also come with a gun and sword in hand. He was fighting with calmness. U know calm before strom this was same situation. One of enemy shoot namjoon but hobi push him so the bullet hit on his arm. Tae see his all hyungs are badly injured and tae's inner beast wake up. He pull out his sword and start killing everyone mercilessly soon "The hunter" join. Tae was also getting out of control. Injured mans of tae's team were carried to basement where Blackpink,jiah  and hobi were treating them.
Tae was getting out of control so bogum decided to stop tae.
Bogum- Please calm down V.
Tae- Move away (pointing sword toward him).
Bogum- Calm down. U can't get out of control V.
V- I said move away.

Otherside
Lisa- A lot of Man are getting hurt. I am worried about them.
Hobi- By the way how do you know this much medical.
Jen- We have studied medical for 3 years.
Hobi- Waaow impressive then how you become singer and model.
Jisso- We are secret doctor of V. So to live a normal life we become Singers.
Rose- We only treat our gang member.
Hobi- What jiah is doing on computer?
Lisa- Maybe heacking Mansion camera to find something.
Hobi- Did u find anything jiah?
Jiah- yeah V is getting out of control.
Hobi- What did it mean?
Jiah- It means he is killing everyone mercilessly. Here.
Jiah saw them laptop screen on which V's photo was displayed.

Hobi- wohh he look like a beast.
Jen- He is.
Jisso- What about others?
Jiah- They are also badly injured.
Rose- should we go and help them?
Jiah- Then who will treat our gang members?
Hobi- I think we should help them by treating our gaurds.
They all agreed and start their work. Jiah was looking in Mansion When she found a man was going in without being noticed so she start playing inside CCTV footage.

Otherside
After arguing with bogum V start killing everyone who was coming infornt him. Because Now only a few enemy were left so they send jimin,jin and joon for treatment as they are more injured. Everyone can see Blood thirst and fire of "Revenge" in his eyes. After killing everyone only one man was left he was about kill him but jk stand between them.
Jk- calm down baby let's ask him who did this.
Tae- (growl) Move.
Jk- No first calm down
Tae- Move or I will kill u.
Jk- No I will not.

Tae become angry and without thinking anything he attack kook who was standing there without defending himself with sword in his stomach.

To be continue