26

Soobin- For further information I would like to handover mic to my boss.
He handover mic to Hanseuk.
Han- (Cold voice) Good Afternoon everyone. Thanks for coming here. So let me tell you why I choose these colors. First white symbol of purity next blue symbol of royalty last black I personally like black color because it doesn't change color by mixing with other colors. That's it now u can ask any question.
R1- Sir from when you are handling this company?
Han- From last year I was working as CO-CEO.
R2- Sir what is your future plans?
Han- Well I am going to start working on jewellery design also very soon.
R3- Sir anything which you expect from your workers and business?
Han- Yes for my employee I only wanna say stay loyal and work hard u will get bonus salary and if you try to pull any stunt u will be fired next moment. And for partners I will decide myself.
R4- Sir who is your company's biggest shareholders?
Han- Park jiah my sister my gaurdian Angel. She will start working as CEO of our jewellery. That's it thank you everyone.
Everyone including jiah was shocked by her brother's decision.
Chan- Thank you everyone. Now let's  go to hall and enjoy the party.
They all left to big hall while Park family with BTS went to office. Jiah and han change into their previous outfit and join their parents and BTS in office.Yeonbin are in party hall. Chan and Baek were sitting on CEO chair. Well baek was on his lap.

 Well baek was on his lap

Han- (smirk) Well Mr. John congratulations our party was successful.
Baek- Who is he baby?
Han- Eomma he was the model first he want double payment then I agree yesterday. So today he deny to work as a model and put a condition of one night stand. He think we will have one night stand and he will claim me as the father of Baby as he is pregnant and will become my wife. As he know we will agree him because we can't arrange a model and his pictures in our designer clothes on last moment but u know what My secretary Soobin was two steps ahead of you. The clothes which are designed for our model was passed by secretary and he forcefully used to made me wear and do a photoshoot so we didn't face any problem in future.

Everyone was shocked while kook was burning in jealousy just by the thought of han being someone's husband. He also doesn't know why he is feeling like this.

Jiah- Don't worry John my brother has already viral the recording of your morning conversation now go and reply media.

All went to party hall while John was taken by some mens.

To be continue