Chapter 24: Alexia Ashford (Lemon)

Start from the beginning

(Y/N): "He isn't dead yet." He said to himself.

But this maggot was unstoppable...the creature was finally fall down on the ground when (Y/N) take his claws out of the ground and he look at the monster was slowly got up right away by himself and the others saw (Y/N)'s tendrils was work at him and then (Y/N) just thinking with his other move right away by himself and make (Y/N) was turn his head to look at Tyrant again with a smirked on his face.

(Y/N): "Alright, you ask for it." He said to himself and make him was use his right arm shapeshift into arm blade right away by himself and he was prepare to fight this son of bitch by himself.

(Y/N): "HRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He shouting out and make him was running toward to Tyrant for himself and keep running fast as he could and make him charge toward at the Tyrant for himself and he is going to...

(Y/N): "HRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He shouting out and make him was running toward to Tyrant for himself and keep running fast as he could and make him charge toward at the Tyrant for himself and he is going to kill him with his blade.

Tyrant was let out his roar out and make him tries to slash (Y/N) with his claws and then (Y/N) duck his head from Tyrant's attack and make (Y/N) use his blade slash Tyrant's claws off and make him was surprise and saw his claws cutting off by (Y/N).

(Y/N): "RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He roar out.

When (Y/N) use his blade as he swing his blade cut at the Tyrant's body like ripped half off and he using his sword cutting Tyrant's body into pieces and except the leg from Tyrant who standing and it kneel down and dropped

When (Y/N) use his blade as he swing his blade cut at the Tyrant's body like ripped half off and he using his sword cutting Tyrant's body into pieces and except the leg from Tyrant who standing and it kneel down and dropped. The head won't ripped off. But (Y/N) changed back into his arms back to Hammer-Fists and he look down at the body starts to twitch and looks at (Y/N) as he does the same it was quiet for a while.

(Y/N): "Alright....I'm gonna smash your fucking head." He said to Tyrant and make him raise his Hammer-fist up and smash the monster's head like nothing but squashed like a watermelon and then (Y/N) killed him and consume him right away.

After (Y/N) kill Tyrant and make him just walk off...and he doesn't have a time for this and he start to moving out to somewhere else and when he was walk off to the secret base...and there is a lab for what (Y/N) is unexpected to know there is something else there...and (Y/N) was got up there immediately and he was look the wall was burst through by Tyrant...and saw another lab...he just made it inside the lab. When (Y/N) turn his head to look all around and he seen there was nothing else and all he had to do is destroying all everything around here by himself.