More of You | bfd!harry

Start from the beginning

Harry groaned. Your sex drive matched his libido perfectly. He loved it. How much you enjoyed having sex. How slick you got and how fertile you were. It all fed into his primal kink to breed. You might have been on birth control but he could have fun with it. He knew you were dirty and enjoyed it too.

He plunged into your hole, pushing his previous orgasm deeper inside of you. The wet squelches were sloppy and obscene. You were so incredibly wet and still dripping with him that it made things even messier. He sat back onto his haunches and slowly thrust into you, pulling back and plunging in until his pubic hair dipped into your messy, wet pussy.

Your legs were spread apart wide as you looked up at him. Harry was honed in on where his cock was spreading you apart. You moaned at the feel of it. Everything was so wet and sticky. You knew it would be on your sheets.

"Fuck me just like that Harry. Deep, get it in there." You panted your words. Harry was going deep but he wasn't going hard.

Harry moaned and turned his gaze toward your pretty face, his hands at your hips, pulling you toward him on each thrust, "You just want to be my come hole? Get filled up over and over again?"

You could hear the desperation in his voice. He was already close to coming.

"Yes, sir. Need you to keep pumping your babies into me. Fuck your come into me, and then fill me again so it gets into my womb."

"Shit, baby. So creamy..." Harry panted as he continued pulling you over his cock like you were a toy he needed to fuck down over himself. Your tits wobbled with each pull and he could hear how wet everything was. Messy. "Gonna breed you, baby. Make you a mommy, yeah? Keep draining my cock deep into your pussy until you're fat with all my babies. That what you want?"

You cried out and nodded, "Yes! Oh my god... yes!"

Harry could feel his heart thundering in his chest. He'd never been able to do what he was doing right then. Back-to-back orgasms. Even when he was younger he needed to recover. He'd always had a high sex drive but his natural refractory period typically meant he needed some time in between. But god, with you? It was like you just pushed all his buttons exactly like he needed.

He moaned as his eyes roved your sexy form. A pretty thing and all his. Soft thighs shaking, tits wobbling, tummy getting fucked into, wet lips wide open with a fucked out smile... All his.

"Come in me, Harry. Please, sir. Come inside of me. Make me all yours..." you moaned. You were really getting into the breeding thing. Never had it appealed to you before Harry. And maybe the reasons you liked it so much with him were selfish. Because part of you would love to have him get you pregnant. Then he'd really be all yours. You knew Harry would do anything to take care of you and he'd forsake everyone for you. Just as you would for him.

Harry's thumb landed on your clit and you wailed in ecstasy, throwing your head back as you grasped the tops of his thighs, "Yesss!"

He watched you arch and tremble and felt your pussy fluttering around him so he kept at what he was doing. He could tell you were near your end.

"Gonna come on my cock? Milk me of everything I've got? Selfish little thing wants all my come inside of her pussy doesn't she?"

You groaned lowly and sputtered out a cry. You were actually crying. You had tears on your face but it wasn't because you didn't like what was happening. It was because you liked it too much. "Want it all. Want all your come inside of me. Only mine," you babbled on about his come only being yours and how you needed it inside of you.

He closed his eyes for a moment to keep his thrusts steady because his view of your pussy taking him, creamy white arousal pushed down over the base of his cock, his come leaking out of your hole and down your ass... he was about to explode inside of you again.