More of You | bfd!harry

there's a reference to his hair drying all curly after a shower so i had to use this image

Note: Can be read as standalone

Summary: Harry's at your place for a couple of days and you're enjoying having him all to yourself.

Word Count: 5.1k

Warning: 18+ only, smut, lying, cheating, age gap, breeding kink (you guys asked for the breeding kink and this one is full of it), fluff

. . .

Harry convinced you to call off work the next morning. You were due to go in that afternoon but Mondays were slow anyway and tips were generally subpar when it was slow. Plus you rarely called off so once wouldn't hurt anything.

He listened as you rolled over in bed and called your boss.

You made up an excuse about being sick to your stomach. And being sick as a server is a big no-no so your boss didn't even put up a fight. He told you to feel better and then said he'd see you Wednesday because you already had Tuesday off. Two whole days with Harry uninterrupted sounded like heaven.

You sat up to place your phone back on your nightstand and intended on getting up to put a t-shirt on and make coffee but Harry lunged toward you and wrapped his arms around your middle, pulling you back into the bed. His strong arms easily keeping you from getting up.

"Where are you going?" He said as he pushed you down and leaned over you, caging you in by putting his thigh over yours.

You laughed, "I was going to make coffee."

"I think we should stay in bed for a while longer," he spoke as he brought a hand up to your neck and then ducked down to kiss your lips.

And that pretty much had you melting into your mattress and feeling fuzzy and blurry with his lips against yours.

You pulled your arms around Harry's back and felt the scratches you'd given him the night before. You helped him clean them because you'd done some damage.

"Harry you already fucked me," you moaned as he began to lower his lips down your body.

He stopped the wet path of his lips down and looked up at you, "So? I have an appetite. You just do something to me, Y/n. Prepare yourself for two days of this." And with that, he attached his mouth to your cunt and you yelped.

You woke up that morning and had hot quick morning sex. You got off so impossibly fast that Harry even had to question if you'd been faking it. But of course, you weren't. It was just everything all at once. His love, his body, his words, his presence.

And now he wanted to take his time with you. Get you all worked up again and fuck you slowly, filling you up with everything he had to give you.

With your thighs wrapped around his head and Harry's quick tongue at your clit you came for the second time that morning. But he felt you yanking at his hair and you were begging him to get inside of you again.

"Desperate for me again? Fuck I love that." He moved up your body and you were writhing under him.

"Yes. Please, Harry. Fill me up full. I need it."

Harry let out a soft laugh as he kissed each of your nipples. You hadn't even had time to clean up after the last round because you'd called your boss. So you were still full with his come, which he could taste as he was eating you out.

"Does it really feel that good, baby? You know you're already stuffed with my come right now. Right? You want more?"

Nodding your head you pulled at him impatiently, "Need more. Want to carry your babies and drip with your come every day all day long."