Magic Spell

best friend's dad!harry x reader

can be read as standalone - A/N: This was posted on Tumblr as a Halloween update.

Summary: The yearly neighborhood Halloween party at the Baylor mansion has plenty of hidden rooms for you and Harry to indulge in a little alone time without anyone ever knowing.

Word Count: 5.3k

Warning: 18+ only, smut, cheating, lying, age gap, breeding kink

. . .

"Harry you need to go!" You laughed as he lay stretched out on your bed, half his body covering yours, his face nuzzled against your breasts.

"No..." his words came out muffled against your skin.

He'd been so needy lately. Which was fine by you. Honestly. You were terribly needy too, but his daughter was going to be coming over any minute and even though his overnight bag was packed and ready to go, he was lying naked with you in your bed.

"Fae could be here any second! What will we say if she gets here and you're still here?" You ran your fingers through his hair.

"I'll hide in your closet or under your bed."

You sighed and moved your hands down to his face, smushing his cheeks and lifting upward so he had to look at you, "Harry..." you warned. But he was so goddamn cute you cracked a smile. He was so soft and so sweet. "I love you so much but you have to go."

You felt Harry swallow and watched as he pouted, "I know."

Finally, you both sat up. You also needed to use the bathroom and get dressed yourself. You still smelled of sex and Harry's cologne. You could easily find an excuse for why you were just now showering once Fae arrived but what kind of excuse could you have if you let her father out of your apartment just as she was just getting there?

You guess you had started it. The reason why you were both naked and freshly fucked. The intention was that Harry would wake up and you two would have some coffee and then he'd leave long before Fae was due to arrive.

But instead of any of that, you felt his morning wood poking into your bottom like a tempting little snack you couldn't resist taking a bite of. You ground your bottom over him and pulled his tired arm over your middle and brought his fingers up to your mouth, kissing the tip of each one until he woke up moaning and rubbing himself against you, "You know I have to fuck you now, right?" His first words of the day spoke into your ear.

He pulled you in tighter to his chest and planted his lips on the back of your neck as he slid his hand downward to your naked pussy and found your clit right away. Like he always did. Like he owned your body and knew every little crevice blindfolded.

And waking up in Harry's arms, him spooning behind you with his big erection slotted perfectly between your ass cheeks was bound to turn you on. So maybe it wasn't fully your fault. You were powerless to him. You would have had to have been crazy to not act on it a little.

But that all turned into Harry flipping you to your tummy and eating you out from behind. His tongue lapped at your entrance and up to your anus over and over again. And he went in gently and slowly too, his wet tongue dragging up and down, kissing and licking, until you were a sicky, moaning, wiggling, begging mess.

And of course, when Harry fucked you, it was never something to quickly get you off. He took his time with you and played with you for a while. After pushing you over to your back and spreading your legs for himself he thumbed at your clit until you were crying and whining.