Here's To Us

Summary: A quick little weekend getaway is sweet and romantic. You reveal something that makes Harry do something a bit out of character. Tumblr request!

Word Count: 6.4k

Warning: 18+ only, smut, public sex, breeding kink, age gap, fluffy fluff but also lined with a bit of anxiety at what's soon to come

. . .

Harry wasn't giving a single fuck. You assumed he'd want to keep his distance at least on the way out to the taxi that waited in front of his house to take you both to the airport but he pulled you along, his hand wrapped around yours, and then kissed you right before you ducked down to slide into the backseat.

You felt a bit on edge as you looked all around, wondering which neighbor had seen it or if maybe Fae or her mother were parked nearby watching.

Harry put his arm around your shoulder and kissed your temple when he climbed in next to you, "It's fine. Don't stress."

Even at the airport, you kept your eyes moving all around. What if someone you knew was there? It was definitely possible. And with the way Harry kept stretching his hand out for you to hold, he didn't seem to mind at all if anyone saw.

"What do you want?" Harry nudged your arm to give your order to the barista.

"Oh. Just a coffee. I'll add some milk and sugar."

Harry smiled down at you and rubbed your back, "Can you relax a little? Everything's going to be just fine."

You really did try. You weren't able to fully chill until you were on the plane and in your seats. Harry didn't let go of your hand as he kept reassuring you that things would be fine.

And they were fine. The trip was relatively uneventful. Other than you and Harry deciding to silence your phones so you could ignore the messages from his wife and his daughter. At that point, they were both convinced you and Harry were having an affair since neither of you was reachable or responding.

The last text you got from Fae had your heart dropping.

I know you must be with him because he's not responding to me either and it's unlike him. I hope you're happy with yourself.

"Don't look at it right now. Let's just enjoy our time to be a normal couple. When we get back on Sunday we'll face all of this together."

You nodded and sighed, "I know. It's just so hard. We've been hidden away from everyone and now things are changing. Being in the open and knowing what we're about to do..." You leaned into his arm as you waited for your luggage to arrive on the conveyor.

Harry turned and put his nose to your temple, "I know baby. It's a lot but we'll be okay."

Quebec was gorgeous. You'd never been before and you were thoroughly impressed with how clean and quaint the city was. A little dream town really.

Harry booked a room at the Hotel Boutique Ophelia. It was all modern and updated with a nice cocktail bar you couldn't wait to enjoy with Harry by your side. You were already feeling giddy about going out in public with him and not being worried that anyone would spot you.

Your room had a big king-sized bed and a tall window that overlooked the busy street. The bathroom had a big tub with jets, "Harry this is really nice," you looked around as you sat on the bed.

Harry sat next to you and laid back into the bed, stretching his limbs with a groan.

Of course when he did that his t-shirt lifted and exposed part of his tummy. Which you couldn't help but lean over him and kiss the expanse of exposed flesh.