281-283 finished

☆ 281. Chapter 281 Endingfont record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 281 Ending

"Who?" Gu Jingzheng saw a figure coming out from behind the stone. When Jiang Hao's face was revealed, he immediately stopped Ye Jin behind him and was about to take action.

"Admiral Gu, sister, you are here." Jiang Hao said, making them both stunned.

"Xiao Hao?" Ye Jin stepped forward: "Did you suddenly disappear and come here?"

Gu Jingzheng discovered that Ye Jin had an unusual relationship with this zombie king.

"Here is the origin of everything." Jiang Hao put his hand on the stone, and he could attract a steady stream of energy magnetic fields into his body.

After he absorbed that system, he was confused for a long time. Following the magnetic field that attracted him, he ended up here, City S, where the end of the world begins!

"Admiral Gu, you may not know me. I am a new special forces recruit from the 21st Army Corps, number ZA43, and I am also the zombie king. My name is Jiang Hao."

Gu Jingzheng frowned and gave him a military salute. He cooperated with the 21st Army Corps on previous missions. I have, but all I saw were regiment leaders and I had no impression of the new recruits.

Jiang Hao laughed. This General Gu, who frightened the recruits, was still like this.

Gu Jingzheng said: "I have been scratched by you before."

"You will not be infected with the zombie virus. You and I are special cases." Jiang Yu said: "It's just that you have better luck than me. In the previous anti-drug mission here, Not only are you alive, but I am also alive. At that time, there were already signs of the end of the world."

Gu Jingzheng frowned: "Why didn't anyone tell me!"

"Everyone in our group turned into corpses, and only you and I survived. , you are protected by General Gu, I will definitely not tell you that I voluntarily contributed to the research for a reward of 10 million."

At that time, the national scientific researchers did not study anything from the blood samples, because of the appearance of Li Jiaya, other People with superpowers are slowly appearing in places where there are sudden changes in the magnetic field.

Jiang Hao was released again, and the apocalypse followed. The leaders sent many people to search and found this hidden bottom of the ship.

"Xiao Hao, then Ah Zheng won't..." Ye Jin was worried. Gu Jingzheng was scratched before, so he won't be like Jiang Hao...

"He is much luckier than me. He has awakened the dark power and can mutate. The magnetic field will not turn me into a zombie. I failed to awaken my powers and turned into the same kind as those man-eating monsters."

Jiang Huan was particularly painful. It would be fine if he was an ordinary zombie without his own thoughts, but he has Memory, thinking! What's the difference between this and leaving him alive in a pig pen?

Ye Jin breathed a sigh of relief. It was impossible for humans and zombies to coexist. They were inherently antagonistic.

"As long as the radiation source here is destroyed and the sea water here is blocked, the zombies will no longer continue to evolve." Jiang Yu looked at Ye Jin: "As for me..."

"What's wrong?" Tang Li just noticed the movement here and came over when he saw it. When Jiang Hao hit him, he felt a strong sense of oppression, especially the zombie blood of his other half was oppressed.