21-30

☆ 21. Chapter 21 Zhang Zhang is under guardfont record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 21 Zhang Zhang was guarded by

Ye Jin. The car was driving very fast. It was already dark, so he could only sleep in the space for one night. He was exhausted during this period. When he entered the space, he fell directly on the lawn and fell asleep.

When she woke up, she found that the fruit trees in the space had grown to one meter high, and they were growing very fast.

Time in space is slower than outside. When we come out of space, the sky is only slightly bright, and the zombies move slowly. We quickly drove back to the villa.

The base is only under construction now, and there is no city gate inspection, so no one will know that she is coming back from outside.

Finally returned to the villa before dawn.

Zhang Zhang has not come back yet. The army is crowded and moves slowly. They have to rest at night. Judging from the time when the army left yesterday, it is estimated that it will be here soon.

Ye Jin went back to the room to clean herself up. When she went downstairs again, Aunt Chen and the others happened to be there to have breakfast at the guest table below.

Xia Li, who was sitting facing the stairs, was a little surprised when he saw Ye Jin coming down the stairs. When did she come back?

Yu Zichen noticed someone at the first moment, turned around and saw her, immediately got up and ran to her: "Sister, are you back?"

Seeing that others were about to get up, Ye Jin immediately said: "Eat breakfast first."

After that, she and Yu Zichen Chen walked to the dining table, picked up the buns made by Aunt Chen and ate them. She had not been able to eat well these days.

"Ye Jin, when did you come back?" Zhang Yiyi was curious about how she came down from upstairs, but she was relieved to see that Ye Jin was clean and didn't look like something was wrong.

Aunt Chen on the side looked at Ye Jin devouring the food and said, "Xiao Jin, eat slowly."

She handed her a glass of water, looked again and saw Zhang Zhang and asked, "Why didn't you see Zhang Zhang?"

Didn’t you say you were going to find Zhang Zhang?

Opposite Zhang Yue looked at Ye Jin with a pair of cute round eyes. Without asking any questions, she just called: "Sister."

Although she was also worried about her brother.

After Ye Jin finished the mouthful of buns in his mouth, he hurriedly said: "Don't be afraid, Xiao Yue. Your brother is fine. He is just injured. He will be back

later." After saying that, he immediately reminded everyone present and said seriously: "I did it the day before yesterday. Don't let anyone know about going out at night!"

"Why?" Zhang Yiyi asked.

Ye Jin glanced at her: "Of all the people, only Zhang Zhang came back alive."

Aunt Chen took a breath of air and trembled when she spoke: "Are all...all dead?"

"We just don't take this matter seriously. I know!"

After hearing what Ye Jin said, everyone stopped talking about such heavy topics. There were more dangers in the end of the world than they thought.

Ye Jin expressed her thoughts: "There are more and more zombies outside now. When Zhang Zhang comes back, I want to take you to the surrounding area to kill zombies for exercise." It won't be long before the zombies