111-120

☆ 111. Chapter 111 Fifth-level superpowerfont record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 111 He must choose Guo Mijia as the fifth-level superpower . He wants to protect the village. The base commander is unwilling to betray his benefactor, so let him do it.

"Bang!" A gunshot interrupted the crisis here.

Bullets with lightning power were fired at Yan Yuchi's head from a point above the base.

Yan Yuchi just glanced at it with disdain. Even the most advanced and most powerful spear head after the superhuman's body has evolved may not be able to hurt him.

When the bullet was approaching him, he was just about to use the thunder element to hold up a thunder wall to block it, but he found that the bullet actually had lightning on it.

He watched the thunder and lightning on the bullet flash with purple light, which was quite powerful. Yan Yuchi quickly ducked sideways, but his superpower wall was too slow to block it.

"Whoosh!"

It was the grinding sound of a bullet entering flesh.

Yan Yuchi glanced at his arm that was scratched by lightning, and the skin was still charred black after being struck by lightning.

His face was as black as the bottom of a pot.

Liu Bao looked shocked. Young Master Yan was the person with the highest superpowers he had ever seen. Someone could actually hurt him. There were people with superpowers and mortars in this small base. What kind of expert could this be? ?

"Bang!"

Another bullet was shot at his head.

Yan Yuchi quickly propped up the supernatural wall. The bullets reached the thunder net he had propped up and hit it in the middle, causing slight damage to the surface of his net.

The thunder power attached to this bullet was very strong. Yan Yuchi frowned and looked at the place where the gun was fired, which was on a high hillside.

He quickly chased towards the high ground.

Liu Bao wanted to say something, but he quickly disappeared.

When Ye Jin saw Yan Yu coming late, she immediately took a sniper rifle and hid in the space.

Yan Yuchi was extremely fast. In only half a minute, he arrived at the place where Ye Jin had been. He carefully checked the ground and found traces of someone lying on the grass, as well as two bomb cores.

He picked up the bomb core and observed it, and found that the bullet was also the most powerful. A new type of bullet. As far as he knew, there was no way this kind of bullet was available on the market.

He only arrived here in such a short time, and the man disappeared? Isn't that superpower still above him? Could it be that Kyoto sent someone here?

A cold light flashed in Yan Yuchi's eyes, and he quickly left here.

"Young Master Yan, have you been arrested?"

Liu Bao saw that Yan Yu had come back late, and before he could get over to him, he heard the other party say: "Go back to the base!"

"Then here..." Liu Bao had not finished asking, Yan Yuchi drove away by himself.

He looked back at the chaotic scene. The smell of human blood had already attracted zombies to gather, and there was no good in delaying it any longer.

There were also artillery shells on Guo Mijia's side, and they suffered heavy losses if they fought hard. There weren't many people with special powers in the base, so since Yan Yuchi had already told him to go back to the base, he did as he did.