201-210

☆ 201. Chapter 201 Security Workfont record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 201 Security Work

If Feng Guanghao knew Ye Jin’s thoughts, he would definitely laugh a few times. Although the Yan family is the leader of the capital base’s family, the top spot in the team rankings is always occupied by the Zhou family. The Zhou family always has the upper hand in the command center. After obtaining internal resources, just like this mission, the Zhou family led the team and accounted for the majority of the points.

"I wonder what the captains think about this operation. Can we discuss it together?" Zhou Qingtao said.

Ye Jin didn't say anything. If you have any ideas, wouldn't it be up to you to make the final decision? What's the point of saying it or not?

Qin Yaoling had nothing to say. She basically attended such meetings just as a formality. She always shut up and came and went.

When Feng Guanghao saw that no one was speaking, he was about to speak when Zhou Qingtao ordered Ye Jin.

"What do you think, Captain Ye?" He looked at Ye Jin and said without knowing his true thoughts: "After all, it's our first time to work together, it's better to get to know each other."

Ye Jin raised his eyebrows invisibly and pointed at her specifically. ?

"It's my first time to participate in such a large-scale mission. I have no experience. Just follow the large troops and Captain Zhou will make arrangements." Ye Jin pushed back.

"I've gained experience over time. What level is Captain Ye currently at? He led Ye Shen's team to climb so fast. It's quite impressive." "

Thank you Captain Zhou for the compliment. I can't compare with you." Anyway, she just doesn't match up with Zhou Qing. Tao's stubble.

Feng Guanghao felt unhappy when he saw that Zhou Qingtao ignored him but asked so many questions about Ye Jin. Usually when he and Zhou Qingtao met, the other party would just give him a casual nod.

Seeing that the person named Ye Jin was indeed beautiful, he heard that he had a relationship with the Gu family member. His eyes turned to Fu Yihao. He was not sure about this person. Who knew how he got to the position.

With the abilities of these two people, wouldn't it be easy to help her complete a few tasks to gain points? Looking at Captain Zhou's behavior, could it be... No, Zhou Qingtao is leading this mission. If he is biased, then their Tiger Squad will be squeezed out.

Zhou Qingtao was still about to speak, but Feng Guanghao took the lead and said, "Captain Zhou is naturally the one with the highest abilities among us. Captain Ye still has a lot to learn."

Zhou Qingtao glanced at Feng Guanghao with an unkind look, his eyes slightly secretive. Uncheckable, Feng Guanghao didn't notice it, but Ye Jin did.

This is another person who is good at pretending.

"Captain Zhou, let's divide the tasks to be planned first." Feng Guanghao suggested. He also wanted to push Ye Jin's team ranking further by getting high points.

Zhou Qingtao didn't detect anything, so he could only stop and focus on this mission.

After chatting for almost an hour, Zhou Qingtao insisted on handing over the security work of the large army to Ye Jin, but Ye Jin refused several times.

"Captain Zhou, I have just come into contact with such a large-scale task. It is not suitable for me to handle such an important matter." Why did Zhou Qingtao insist on fighting her? Ye Jin was modest and evasive on the surface, but she was almost on fire in her heart.