241-250

☆ 241. Chapter 241 Changzhoufont record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 241 Changzhou

Then I heard that the mother of the child was impatient. The mother of the child said: "If you cry again, I will let Ye Jin eat you into his stomach!"

? ? ?

Ye Jin's head was covered with black lines, but the key was that the child really stopped crying.

The Arena and the Alien Beast Pavilion were both set up in the third-tier area of ​​the base. After the battle that day, Ye Jin's name was spread all over the outside, and each one had its own outrageous claims.

Ye Jin touched her face. Her face was very different from that of a dominatrix!

She was originally going to challenge the second place in the combat power list, but the second place is not at the base now. Ye Jin thinks that she will fight a few more games. It is estimated that this appearance will be passed down as more vicious than the Lord of Hell.

Ye Jin just entered the Alien Beast Pavilion. , several fourth-level mutant beasts have been dragged out on the stage.

The people who come here this time are completely different from those who watch the show in the arena. They are all rich people.

There were round tables inside, and she saw several captains of the superpower team. Qin Yaoling was also here, and Zhou Qingtao was also there?

It's quite early. It seems that they are all here for the mutant beasts. As long as the power is at the fourth level and the mental power is enough, you can sign the mutant beast. And anyone with inside information knows that there is a mutant beast that is particularly difficult to deal with this time. The base Even top animal trainers can't train them.

Ye Jin randomly found a table near the front and sat down, and saw Zhou Qingtao was also at the table with the best position. There was also a man sitting at the main seat, and there was Tang Li next to him?

Judging from Zhou Qingtao's attitude when speaking, that middle-aged man with a beard should be Director Chang of the headquarters, right? But Tang Li still looked dead, like a standing wooden stake.

The man's eyes turned to meet Ye Jin's. He was dressed in ordinary clothes. His clothes looked nothing special, but his sharp temperament stood out among the crowd. Unlike her uncle Ye Zheng's calmness, Changzhou was steady with murderous intent.

Ye Jin looked away as if seeing a stranger.

Tang Li came over after a while.

"Captain Ye, someone asked you to come over." Tang Li said with a straight face.

"Is there anyone?" Ye Jin smiled and said, "Does your boss know your attitude?"

"Ai, are you going?"

Ye Jin: "No!"

Tang Li: "..."

He stood for two seconds and then went back. .

Ye Jin felt more and more that Tang Li was not sincerely loyal to Minister Chang.

...

After sitting for a while, Fatty arrived with Zhang Yue and Shen Yuting.

"Boss." As soon as the fat man sat down, he poured a cup of tea on the table and took a few sips: "This place is really a scam. Each person charges one hundred admission fees." "