161-170

☆ 161. Chapter 161 Team Recruitmentfont record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 161 Team Recruitment

Ye Jin's eyes were still staring coldly at the people who had just spoken. Unexpectedly, they were more than ten meters away, and Ye Jin heard them clearly. Knowing that they couldn't afford to offend them, they left quickly.

The other people present knew that this Ye Jin was not a showman. Judging from the strength of the whip just now, he was at least a fourth-level master.

If defeating Gu Yanchen was not a rumor, then she must be above level five.

Ye Jin walked to the registration desk rented by the Ye family, picked up the file Shen Yuting was recording, and looked through it twice.

"Zhang Zhang."

"What's wrong? Boss?" Zhang Zhang immediately went over and asked, "Is there any problem?"

"From today on, we won't accept anyone with powers lower than the second level."

Ye Jin's voice was loud. , many people heard it.

Suddenly the people in line were dissatisfied.

"What do you mean? Are you looking down on people?"

"That's right, you don't accept first-level superpowers, so why are we waiting in line here for nothing?"

"Are you kidding us?"

People from several admissions offices nearby, Everyone is waiting to see the joke on their side.

Sun Zhong looked at the activities over there and found it funny that the small Ye family was still choosing people, and the Yan family didn't even say they wouldn't accept first-level superpowers.

"Boss, what does this mean?" Zhang Zhang was also a little confused. Didn't he say that he wanted to expand enrollment on a large scale? Now it's hard for someone to come.

"Everyone be quiet!" Ye Jin shouted, and coupled with her sassy aura, the people in line immediately fell silent.

"It was our fault for not explaining it before. It delayed your time and you couldn't get in. You can each receive five nuclear crystals at the registration office as travel expenses."

As soon as Ye Jin said this, no one else said anything. , they just queued up, and it's not a loss to get the core crystal.

Some people think that Ye Jin is stupid for giving nuclear crystals to people for nothing, while some people think that the Ye family may really have a strong family background.

There are all kinds of ideas.

Sun Zhong looked at Ye Jin's situation from the opposite side and laughed: "Huh."

Such a fool, I don't know what Ruanruan is afraid of. Could it be that giving away core crystals for free can show his arrogance?

Ye Jin really didn't think so. When she heard those nasty people talking, she immediately changed her mind.

Having superpowers does not mean having brains. She hates restless people. She can manage more people, but meeting people like those just now will only waste more time.

She wants quality, not just quantity.

Ye Jin doubled the salary again and raised the requirements.

Zhang Yiyi and Shen Xunfei frowned.

"Boss, is this request too high?"

Zhang Zhang is the one who does whatever Ye Jin says, and the question was raised by Shen Xunfei.