Introduction

✩˚

 ✩˚.⋆☾⋆✧ 𝐒 𝐭 𝐚 𝐫 𝐥 𝐢 𝐠 𝐡 𝐭 ✩˚.⋆☾⋆✧

╚═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╝

This is the story of a fourteen year old girl, named Hallie Cadden. Not pronounced Hailey, Hal-ee. When Hallie was just 3 years old, sitting in her room, her dad comes barging in, his smile that made Hallies day brighten up at any moment.

"Hallie! Guess what!" His soothing voice rings in her ears. That voice that she wishes she still rembered. His dad has gotten her tickets to see Taylor swift during her Red tour. She had no idea who Taylor was, she had never heard of her before. But she knew that whatever made her dad happy, made her happy. 

"Who is Taylor Swift?" She questioned her dad. He then played his favorite song for her, Starlight. They danced and sang togehter, like it was nobody in the world but them. She truely loved her dad so dearly, he would do anyhting to her, she would do anything for him. She would've done anything for him. At only 12 years old, her dad died of cancer. It destroyed her whole family. her mom became very abusive towards her and would always hurt her and yell at her. Whenever Hallie was upset, lying alone in her room, which was quite often, she would listen to her favorite song, Starlight. Her obbsession with Taylor Swift had only became bigger and bigger after the concert. Hallie and her dad would sing to her music in the car, dance to her music in the living room. Taylor Swift is the only thing that makes her feel connected to her dad still her dad loved Taylor swift so much, not just her music. He loved to way she would ignore all the hate she got, or the way she could brighten up any mood. Whenever Hallie sat in the lving room with her dad, he would be watching a recording of one of her tours, but Hallie would be watching him. The way he smiled everytime Taylor would make a speech, or say something insparational, or even just laugh. She had managed to fall in love with Taylor just as much as her dad, maybe even more. She tried to be just like Taylor, nice, caring, loving. She really wanted to make her dad proud. 

Taylor Swift was her favorite person ever. 

Taylor Swift was the only thing keeping her alive. 

*.·:·.✧ Authors Note ✧.·:·.*

✦•······················•✦•······················•✦

Hiiii guys! This was the new story I was talking about in my last book! This story is completly fictional and it takes place during Taylors Lover era, right before the album came out. So when Taylor was 28 years old. In 2019. It is set around the time when she had her secrest sessions going on. Hallie is also my original character that I made. There will be some trigger's but I will put warnings in the begining. I have no idea how the foster care system wokrs and adoption and stuff, so I apologize if I write something wrong, which I probably am. Also Joe may be in this book, not so sure yet! Leave questions in the comments <3