Blacklight vs Homelander

Y/n Pov

Tonight I show this place what I'm made of. Well I'm made of the Blacklight virus but that is besides the point honestly. Tonight is the night Starlight's aka Annie unveiling is happening so why not fuck up the deep whilst I'm at it. Currently I'm at Vought tower, waiting for it all to start. I'm disguised as a normal bystander in a Homelander shirt. It looks absolutely horrible. The dude has everything and deserves none of it.

Madelyn: Ladies and Gentlemen it is without a doubt a good year to be in the superhero business. Our net income is up over 14%. Our latest GMEN world War has grossed shy of 1.7 billion world wide and this fall we break new ground for our newest theme park outside of Paris. The branding opportunities are nearly endless but you know that's not what this is about because job one is supporting, managing, advertising the brave heroes who put themselves in harms way each and everyday for us. Lets take a look.

She the plays on the screen a video of the Seven. I quickly flipped of A-Train, Homelander and Deep when they are shown because why not, there morons.

Madelyn: i have a very exciting surprise for you all. Both a member of the Seven and Lord of the Seven Seas. Live in person. The Deep!

Then Mr Gross Gills walked out onto the stage. People cheered for him not knowing he was actually a corrupt scumbag. I can't wait to kill him.

Deep: thank you, thank you everybody. After a long and distinguished career with the Seven. My good friend Lamplighter has retired. Lets give him a big thank you, what do you say?

The crowd cheered so I did as well to blend in and not get any looks from the staff.

Deep: but now as we turn towards the future id like to introduce someone very special and I for one, can't wait to work with her. Please welcome, Starlight.

By can't wait to work with he means rape. Like what wouldn't he do to a women? Starlight then proceeds to walk on. After some time I saw Deep and Starlight go into the Vought Tower so I snuck out of the crowed and slowly changed my clothes back to normal. Madelyn saw me so I gave her a red eye glare.

Madelyn: he's back, call security.

Before anyone could respond I ran up Vought Tower and crashed through the Sevens meeting room where Deep and Starlight are. Deep has his pants around his ankles. The sight makes me internally ill.

Deep: what the?

Y/n: hello fishy

I left hooked him, ending him to the ground before grabbing him by the throat.

Y/n: you vulture.

Deep: (choking a bit) who the fuck are you?

Y/n: the guy who's gonna teach you a lesson.

Deep: (none choking) the fuck did I do to you? If this was about me stopping that heroine rig then that was nothing personal.

Y/n: you think that's what this is about? No. I'm here because you can't seem to stop forcing yourself onto young women you fuck. You were literally about to force young Starlight to suck you off or you'd kick her off the Seven.

Deep: bull shit. Even so where's your proof?

Y/n: oh do I not.

I pull out my phone from my pocket and play the video. What makes this worse for him is that it has audio. This is entertainment.

Y/n: you feel strong now, Gross Gill.

Deep: you fucker. If this gets out im done.

Y/n: well then I guess your gonna start doing a lot of stuff for me.