Infiltration

Y/n Pov

Alright getting my plan ready to sneak into Vought. Just need to get one thing first. A reason to be in the tower. I was currently walking down the side of the wall, thinking of my options. The first one was to consume a Vought Employee and just walk in. The second option was to break in but were gonna do that at the Deep and Starlight bit because I really want to punch that weird fuck. Then there is option three but I'm cut of as my super hearing picks up a very fast being moving towards me. I knew exactly who it was. I quickly jumped into the road and made my arm into a shield.

Y/n: alright. Come to papa.

Within that time, something hit my shield and sent me and that something backwards. Away from eachother. Transforming my arm to normal, I look at the sight. It was A-Train. He was on the ground. In pain. In blood. It would be so easy just to kill him here and now but I move my focus. The blood. It's Robin's blood. Something had happened before hand. Yet what took my attention was the blue chemical in a container labed Vought: Compound V  that had fallen out of his orange bag.
I quickly grabbed the little tube and walked of to Vought Tower. Leaving A-Train in his pained state. I have my plan but now is time to give Stan Aka Gus fring a scare of a life time.

After walking and entering the tower I look around. Impressed at how cool it looked. Amazed even. It looked more grand in person then through my 4k TV at home.

Y/n: damn. This makes the white house look like a fucking dump truck.

???: oh really, then in that case I will have to thank you.

Oh I remember that voice, how couldn't I. I turn around and look at the woman behind me.

Y/n: Madelyn Stillwell. The Vice President of Hero Management. It is an honor to meet you.

I put my hand out for a hand shake, hoping my acting skills were doing good. Right now I didn't want to be nice to her but I had to. She shakes it.

Madelyn: oh there is no need. So what brings you to Vought Tower exactly? Your a new face.

I reach into my pocket and I pull out the blue tube, the big label made her eyes widen in surprise.

Y/n: I found this, figured it was best to return it.

Madelyn: well you..... made the right decision. How did you acquire it, may I ask?

Y/n: well I was walking down to my apartment. This blue flash ran past beside me. This hit me in my shoulder.

Madelyn: blue flash? (Under breath) A-Train. (Normal) well on behalf of all of Vought we'd like to thank you.

She took the tube and went to leave by turning around but I decided I wanted to have fun and scare her a bit.

Y/n: your welcome. wouldn't want the  public to know how supes are made now, would we?

The last comment does the job. She stiffens. Turning around to be faced with nothing. I had turned into a working and went but to her I disappeared. I silently watched as she panicked so much so that she went to an armed guard who weild a rifle.

Madelyn: find that man. Lock down the building.

Then the alarm went of and all chaos emerged from the depths of the halls and rooms. I slowly walked away and got into a supply closet with a janitor in.

Y/n: im so sorry man for this.

I grabbed him and consumed him. Taking his memories, his looks. Speaking of memories....

Janitor Memory

Guard: don't go on any of these floors unless your authorized to.

Janitor: alright. Thanks for the warning.

Guard: it wasn't a warning. Jack Burtch

End memory

This dude name was Jack Burtch. Rest in Peace then. I picked up a mop and started working to blend in.

3rd Pov

Meanwhile the Ceo of Vought, Stan Edger is discussing the incident that is currently happening in the tower with Ashley. He was just as surprised as Madelyn.

Stan: so your saying a civilian got a hold of it and knows what it is used for?

Ashley: y-yes sir.

Stan: do you have anything about this man? Who this man is? Name? Anything?

Ashley: no s-sir. Nothing. No facial recognition software can identify him, whoever he is he doesn't want to be found.

Stan: this is giving me a headache. Find him and shut him up. I don't care what it takes. Just do it.

Ashley: yes sir.

Ashley quickly walks out the room as Stan looks at a photo taken of Y/n when he walked in the building. Stan was angry but intrigued about this man. No one has ever been this unknown.

Stan: well it seems like we have to create a suicide note and put your writing on. I won't have this man ruin my organization's future.

Y/n Pov

After a few hours of cleaning, my shift ended and I went back to his small apartment in North Brooklyn. So this apartment will have to do until I get my hands on a good place but for now I have one thing on my mind. It Starlight's unveiling tonight so I guess its time the Seven meet but first cool Hero/Villain name. To them I'm evil but to God I'm the good guy who is gonna kick Homelander's ass. I can't use Mercer because I use that name for everything. Prototype? No that makes me sound like I'm unfinished. Red Light? Terrible. Hunter? Maybe but there is surely something better. Alpha? no. Heller? No he was the protagonist of the second game so technically a good guy.

Blacklight? Yes, its basically what Alex Mercer is. The Blacklight Virus. Thankfully it hasn't happened and will not happen. Why do I feel like I'm gonna regret thinking that?

I stood up and walked over to the balcony, looking over the city. I sigh as I watch the cars drive in the night.

Y/n: don't worry. When I'm done. You will all be saved from these corrupt supes. Nothing like this will happen ever again. They will all go extinct.
Oh my chicken is ready.

I jog over to my microwave and pull out a bowl of chicken. I place it infornt of the TV before walking to my fridge and grabbing a Pepsi Max.
Alright time to rest for a bit. So I did. I chilled watching one of Black Noir's Movies. Honestly it was really really good. 4.5/5 stars. No hero movie from these guys is getting a five stars. Especially not Homelander's.

Anyway, thank you for reading this chapter of the book. It's been a while since this got a chapter and I figured I might as well give it a chapter. Well here you guys are. Thanks for reading. Goodbye.