Chapter 11

"H-Hello I'm Kang Yeojin..."

Yeojin Spat Out Restlessly As She Bowed To The Students, Who Were Seated Infront Of Her. By Now Yeo Can Feel Everyone's Eyes On Her As She Felt Even More Nervous.

Oblivious Of A Very Familiar Pair Of Dark Eyes Which Weren't Leaving Her Side Since The Moment She Had Entered The Classroom.

She Was Never The Best At Expressing Herself, Moreover These Students Gazes Weren't Giving That Of A Friendly Vibe To Her.

Especially The Current Professor Looks Pissed-Off By Her Presence- Well Woah Seems Like I'll Get Humiliate Again?

IU, Their Teacher Asked Nonchalantly, "So You're The Transferred Student?"

In Response Yeo Nodded Timidly As Jiyeon Lifted Her Eyebrows, Almost Like She's Criticising Yeojin Which Made Blonde Lass Uncomfortable.

"And The Reason Behind Your Department Exchange Is That You Didn't Get Along With Your Fellow Mates?"

'Basically They Didn't Get Along With Me But Yeah That Would Work Too... I Guess?'

Yeo Thought As The Recap Of Every Insult Her Previous Classmates Threw At Her, Flashed Into Her Mind.

Jiyeon Shook Her Head Sluggishly, "Tsk Tsk Nowadays Kids Are Too Impatient, Kang You Should've Tried Befriending Them"

As If I Didn't Think About That!

Her Comment Left Yeojin In Mistrust, Man She Did Her Best To Tolerate Them But How Longer She Could Take It Right?

Their Chemistry Teacher Waved Her Palm Dismissively As She Annouced Carelessly, "Anyway Go & Take A Seat, Welcome To Our Section"

Yeojin Stretched Her Lips Into A Thin Line As She Dragged Her Feets Near An Unoccupied Bench, Which Was Near The Window.

Obviously She Wouldn't Dare To Even Step Near Those Students Who Were Glaring At Her....

"Okay So Let's Continue- Uh?"

Jiyeon Mouthed Confusingly When She Noticed Jongho Standing Up From His Seat Which Was At Last Bench All Alone As He Began Marching Towards The Bench Where Yeo Was.

His Action Left Everyone Dumbfounded But Of Course, They Don't Have The Audacity To Question Campus Bad Boy. Even Teachers Are Afraid Of Him Because Of Jongho's Family Background.

But IU Being A Newly Appointed Teacher, Is Oblivious Of Kim's Authority And Power In This University As She Scowled Offensively, "Hey! How Dare You To Stand Up Without My Permission, Don't You Know I'm The Incharge Here!?"

Other Students Looked At Their Teacher Unblinking, Staggered By Her Audacity As Jongho Halted, Eyeing At Jiyeon With Such Eyes Which She Would Say Wynorrific.

"And Don't You Know I'm The Real Boss Here?" Jong Declared Smugly As He Made His Way Closer To IU, Whilst Everyone Kept Their Attention On Them.

Some Of Them Amused And Some Were Worried But Out Of Them, Yeo Appears The Most Distraught.

IU Scoffed Annoyingly, "Seriously? You're Behaving So Confident As If You're One Of The Kim's Family Member?"

Jongho Kept His Straight Face, Internally Sneering On Her Naivety As The Lassie On Front Seat Muttered Awkwardly, "But He Is"

Jiyeon Blinked As She Asked Confusingly, "What Do You Mean? He's Kim Jongho? No Way"

She Snickered Nervously, Trying To Calm Down Her Nerves Cause The Thought Of This Lad Being One Of Kim's Is Sufficiently Horrifying As Her Face Dropped When She Perceived Her Students Nodding Positively.

Jongho Smirked Victoriously When IU Glanced At Him Shakily Before Falling Down On Her Knees And Bowed To Younger Ravenette, "P..Pardon My Silliness Mr Kim! I Didn't Recognise You Earlier And B..Blabbered Alot, Please Forgive Me"

Everyone Was Left Speechless, Of Course They Knew Jongho's Family Were The Biggest Shareholders Of This Institution But Jiyeon Knew Something More.

That Kim's Are Also Involved In Underworld & Black Business Which Means Challenging Them Is Like Inviting Death At Your Door.

Yeojin Stared At Their Teacher Begging For Her Life In Disbelief, Not Really Understanding What's So Fearful About Jongho? He Was So Nice To Her Then?

Only If She Discerned That His 'Friendly' Behaviour Is Only Limited To Her....

Jongho Stated Stringently, "You'll Be Forgiven After Apologising To Yeojin As Well"

"B-But Why Her-

"I SAID APOLOGISE!"

Hearing His Furious Yell, Jiyeon Flinched Overly As She Abruptly Stood Up, Stumbling Towards The Seat Where Yeo Is & Clasped Both Of Other Blonde's Delicate Palms, "I'm S-Sorry Yeojin For Not P-Paying Enough A-Attention To You"

Jongho Added With Gritted Teeth, "And?"

"A..And For Mistreating You"

Yeojin Gazed At Jiyeon Staggeringly, Probably Stunned By The Whole Situation As She Mumbled Softly, "I-It's Okay Mam"

______________________________________

"That Was Pretty Unsettling..." Yeojin Whispered Cluelessly, Recalling The Event Happened Today In Chemistry Lecture As She Placed A Book Inside Her Locker But When She Closed The Locker, She Got Startled.

"YAH- J..Jongho?" Yeo Stammered With An Apprehensive Look, Afterwards Sighing In Relief When She Discovered It Was Just Jongho Standing Beside Her Locker, Basically Leaning Against Them As The Mentioned Male Let Out A Soft Chuckle.

"It's So Easy To Scare You Yeo~"

Blonde Popsy Pouted Angrily, Trying To Display Off Intimidation But Her Glares Were Too Adorable For That Purpose, "It's Your Fault! Why Do You Have To Appear Out Of Nowhere, You G-Ghost!"

Jongho Broadly Smiled, Even Her Cussing Is Adorable....

"Sure, By The Way Nice Attempt To Curse. Keep Practicing So You Can Properly Abuse Someone Someday Princess"

Yeojin Blushed In Embarrassment On His Mocking, Or Maybe Because Of That Nickname? Who Knows?

Noticing Her Scarlet Cheeks Jongho Blurted Out, "Cute"

Jongho Swear He Saw Other Frail Face Going Even More Flushed As Yeo Spat Out In A Flustered Tone, "S-Stop That!"

Saying This Begin Strolling Away Through The Corridor As Jongho Trailed Behind Her, "Yeojin! Listen Up"

Yeo Stopped As She Turned Around While Sighing In Exhaustion, "What?"

The Frown Rested On Jongho's Appealing Face Didn't Sit Well To Yeo As She Felt Bewildered By Both, His Duality As Well As His Concerned Eyes.

Jongho Mumbled Delicately, "What Happened To Your Left Cheek?"

'Oh No....'

Yeo Mentally Blamed Her Fate As She Tried To Cover Up Her The Bandage On Her Cheek By Her Blonde Strands, "I..It's Nothing Like What You're Thinking Jongho, I Just Got Slipped.."

She Lied While Awkwardly Snickering As Jongho Raised His Eyebrows At Her, "Is It So? Or Someone Pushed You?"

His Voice Was Dominating As Yeo Felt Caught Up By His Tone, Straight Off Abandoning Laughing And Chewed Her Lips Instead.

Jongho Eye's Sharpened As He Whispered, "Who Was It?"

Yeo Averted Her Eyes At Her Shoe, Feeling Weak Under His Dark Gaze As She Uttered Faintly, "S-Soohun... But It W-Was An Accident Jongho"

'Sure, That Guy's Death Will Also Be An Accident'

TO BE CONTINUE....