Chapter 8

"Congratulation Unnie"

Wonyoung Stated Cheerfully As She Hugged Seongja By Side, Making Sure To Not Mess Up Her Wedding Hairstyle While All What Seongja Did Was To Give Her Cousin A Gloomy Smile.

She Definitely Looks Exhausted & It Was Concerning Youngie Excessively But She Mentally Noted To Ask Her About This Later, Not Infront Of These Guests.

Seongja Surely Looks Gorgeous In Her White Dress & Bride Veil Over Her Pinkish Strands Was Enchanting Her Charms Even More.

Well As It Happens, Today Is The Wedding And Seongja Is Sitting In The Bride Suite Of Wedding Venue With Her Bridesmaid, Her Closest Cousin Wonyoung.

Honestly Youngie Was Surprised When She Got To Know About Her Best Friend, Also One Of Closest Person To Her, Seongja Is Marrying Off Out Of Blue?

She Wanted To Confront Seong For This But That Also Fell Through When She Was Informed That Marriage Will Be Held In Next 2 Days.

What Was Actually Happening? Seongja Was Suppose To Be Interviewing For Jobs Then How She Got Stuck In This Marriage Phase?

Wonyoung Heard Today's Bride Sighing For Endless Times As She Finally Made Up Her Mind, Going Down On Her Knees Infront Of Elder Lass & Clasped Her Palms Between Her Own Ones.

Wonyoung Asked With Pleading Eyes, "Please Unnie Be Honest With Me, You're Not Satisfied With This Marriage Right?"

Seongja Kept Staring Down At Her Lap, Not Really Willing To Show Youngie Her Moist Eyes As She Shook Her Head Sluggishly, "N-No It's Not Like That Youn-

She Was Cut Off By Wonyoung Who Whispered, "Please... At Least Don't Lie To Me"

Her Voice Sounded So Timid & Hurt That It Stabbed Seong's Heart Deeply. Seongja Sniffed Before Looking Up As She Forced Herself To Smile At Younger Frail.

"It's Okay Youngie, It's For My Parents And I'm Even Ready To Die For Them... Even If It's A Forced Relationship, I'll Give My Everything To Fangs, M-My Husband"

Wonyoung Eyed At Seongja's With A Pitiful Expression As She Inhaled Deeply, How Much She Wishes To Be Able To Help Her Out But Can't When She, Herself Is Pathetic.....

Ravenette Whispered Depressingly While Still Having A Grip On Other Popsy Hands, "I'm Sorry.."

Seongja Again Smiled At Her, "It's Not Your Fault"

_________________________________

"So Hyung? Are You Still Firm On Your Decision To Blast Off This Place After Your Wedding?" Yunho Asked Hongjoong In A Hushed Tone For Like 10th Time Already As Hongjoong Looked At Yuyu Blankly.

Yunho Could Easily Guess The Look His Brother Must Be Giving Him Behind That White Feathery Domino Mask As He Took It As Cue To Shut Up.

Hongjoong Was Standing At The Aisle With His All Three Brothers Beside Him & Of Course, The Priest Who Was Reciting The Vows.

All Of The Kim Siblings Were Covering Up Their Handsome Faces With The Domino Masks, Except Hong Everyone Was Wearing Black While He's In White Suit & Mask As Well.

The Place Was Luxurious And Not Much Crowded, Mostly Were Seongja's Relatives While From Hongjoong Side, It Was Just His Siblings & Alfredo.

And Maybe Those Bodyguards & Shadow Guards....