Chapter 4

"Why Do I Have To Get Dolled Up Eomma?"

?? Asked Her Mother 'Mina' With An Evident Pout As Her Mom Gloomily Smiled At Her.

Mina Was Brushing Her Daughter's Pink Hair Locks Gently While The Lassie With Pink Strands Was Seated On Small Stool Infront Of The Dressing Mirror.

Mina Uttered Faintly, "Please Forgive Me Seongja"

Seongja Frowned With A Dumbfounded Look, "What Happened Eomma? Why Are You Talking Like This?"

To Be Honest Seongja Was Worried, An Unsettling Feeling Rising Inside Her That Whatever Her Mom Is Going To Say Is Surely A Bad News.... Or Is It?

"S-Seongja Today Someone Is Coming-

Mina Took A Deep Breath Before Continuing As Seongja Patiently Waited For Her To Complete, Lowkey She Perceives That 'Someone' Is Coming For Her.

"He's Coming For You Sweetie... He Told Us That He Likes You & Wanna Put A Ring On It" Mina Murmured In A Hushed & Sorrowful Tone As Seongja's Breath Hitched.

They're Not Thinking Of Marrying Her Off With Someone She Don't Even Know... Are They?

Seongja Asked Anxiously, "B-But Who's He Eomma? You Guys Won't Engage Me With A Stranger R-Right?"

Mina, Who Just Have Braided Her Daughter's Hairs Prettily With Few Stray Strands Leaving By Her Forehead, Stood Infront Of Seong Before Cupping Her Face Tenderly.

"I'm Sorry Seongja But We're Helpless, Your Dad Has Taken A Massive Debt From Him And If We Don't Oblige Him Then He Might End Up Murdering Us"

Seongja Widened Up Her Eyes, Absolutely Terrified By What She Just Heard As She Whispered, "Is He-He That Perilous?"

Seongja Gulped Down When Her Mom Nodded In Response, "Please Seongja Marry Him Or Else He Won't Spare Us"

She Wants To Run Away, Run Away From Whoever This Anonymous Guy Was......

But She Couldn't, She Couldn't Leave Her Parents Behind Who Worked Their Fingers To Bone Just To Nuture Her.

Pathetic But Selfless, That's What Seongja Is & Decided To Be.

Seongja Nodded Her Head Sluggishlu, "Alright... I'm Ready"

Despite Feeling Like Crying Her Heart Out, Seongja Passed Older Lady A Fake Grin Which Mina, Herself Knows Was Forced.

____________________________________________

AFTER AN HOUR,

"Good Afternoon Sir Fangs" Daehyun, Seongja's Father Greeted With An Uneasy Grin As Mafia King, Hongjoong Smirked. Even Through His Black Domino Mask, Hongjoong Could See Fear In Eyes Of Other Male.

He's Excessively Satisfied When Others Are Scared, Especially Of Him.

Apparently Nobody Knows Who's Actually The Leader Of Black Mafia, It's Cause Kim Siblings Have Kept Their Identity Confidential, Going Out On Missions While Wearing A Domino Mask & Calling Each Other With Code Names Was Must.

All What The World Acknowledges About Black Mafia Is That Their Leader Has Been Known With The Name 'Fangs' Nothing Beside It.

Daehyun Spat Out Nervously, "Please Come In Sir-

"Cut The Crap & Tell Me Where's My Bride?" Hongjoong Muttered Straightforwardly, His Voice Colder & Duller Than Anything Else As Daehyun Nodded Hurriedly.