Chapter 7

"Seriously?"

San Uttered In The Most Done Voice He Could Ever Use As He Wished He Could Smack Jongho's Head Even Through This Mere Phone Call.

"When Have I Ever Joked San Hyung? C'mon Pull Yourself Together" Jongho Teased In A Flat Tone As San Hissed, Probably Frustrated By His Younger Brother's Method Of Taunting Him With A Straight Face.

Well He Does That Always....

San Continued Walking Through Hallway Of His Building 'Kim Corps' While Chattering With Jong Online, "Firstly, Brat I'm Not Some Lovesick Idiot You're Consoling! And Lastly Why The Heck Is Hongjoong Hyung Planning On That!?"

"Understandable But It's His Command"

"Who Does That On His Own Wedding?"

"I Guess People In Love Do That?"

San Laughed Mockingly, "Or A Psychopath? Anyway I'm Sure We Would Behave Weirder Than Joongie Hyung If We Ever, By Chance Fell In Love"

San Felt A Curious Scowl Being Drawn Over His Eyebrows When He Heard Jongho Nervously Coughing On Other Side Of Call, "What Are You Hiding Kim Jongho?"

San Knows It Right Away Whenever His Siblings Are Hiding A Secret, Indeed He Knows His Brothers Very Well.

"What? Nothing Hyung" Jongho Lied As He Proceeded To Decline The Call, Giving No Chance To San Who Could Investigate More.

Jongho Sighed, 'I Will Tell Them About Yeo Later...'

Reason Behind Keeping This Secret Is That He Wants To Pursue His Love First, He Doesn't Want Anyone To Get Involved In His 'Love Life'.

Can Be Expected From An Introvert.

San Rolled His Eyes Mentally, No Matter What He Would Eventually Find Out About Whatever Jongho Is Concealing.

San Was About To Place His Phone Back In His Pocket, Actually Too Oblivious Of His Surroundings When He Got Bumped Into Someone.

In Fact A Lass Collided With Him As San's Phone & The Americano Drink In That's Popsy Hands Slipped & Fell Down.

Just San Being More Unlucky, Got His Phone Screen Cracked & That Drink Spilled Down Over The Floor.

Irritated, San Furiously Looked Up Just To Yell At That Girl, "WHERE THE HELL WAS YOUR ATTENTION....."

San Abandoned Shouting Right On The Moment When He Eyed At The Girl Attentively, 'She's..... So Pretty'

San Took Good Minutes To Observe Her Soft Features, She Has Wore A Black Oversized Hoodie With Blue Jeans. Her Hairs Seemed So Soft That He Wondered How Would It Feel Stroking Them?

During His Adoration, Other Ravenette Kept Worrying That He Might Shriek At Her Again.

"I..I'm Sorry! I Didn't Mean To R-Run Into You!" She Spat Out Desperately, Obviously Anxious As She Bowed To San.

Quiting Mesmerising, San Felt Unknowingly Sorrow For Screeching At Her, Like Who Could Scream At Such Cutiepie?

San Muttered Calmly, "It's Alright, By The Way I'm Sorry As Well. I Shouldn't Have Yelled At You"

Perhaps The First Time San's Talking So Softly With Someone. And That Too A Stranger?

Other Lassie Straightened Her Posture As She Chewed Her Lips, "Y-You Mean It Right? Look I'm Really Guilty Cause Of Me Your Phone Broke, I Can Buy You A New One If You Want?"

San Felt An Urge To Chuckle On Her Innocence But Kept His Straight Face Instead As He Murmured, "No Need"

He Will Tell His Assistant To Order A New Model Online Tho.

Saying This He Began Marching Away From Her As Other Girl Glanced At His Back Before Looking Down At Crushed Phone, Kinda Feeling Pity For Poor Thing.

Honestly She Didn't Expected Him To Calm Down That Soon, But On The Other Hand She Felts Her Heart Flustered By His Tender Tone As Well.

Maybe Catching Feelings Can Be Mutual Here?

TIME SKIP

Currently San Was Sitting In His Office While Typing On His Laptop, Also Trying To Distract His Mind From Thinking About That Girl Again And Again.

San's Eye Twitched In Annoyance As He Pinched His Nose Bridge, "Damn It Why Am I Even Thinking Of A Stranger?"

Not Gonna Lie, The Portrait Of Her Blueish Eyes Has Got Settled In His Heart.

Suddenly His Supposedly Meditation Got Disturbed When Someone Knocked At The Door As San Groaned In Exasperation, "I Want A Vacation From All Of This"

But He Muttered A Cold "Come In" Anyway.

Afterwards A Cute Lassie Entered In As San Felt A Wave Of Amusement Rising Inside Him All Of A Sudden.

It Was The Same Girl From Previous Incident. The Other Girl Widened Up Her Eyes When She Discerned That The CEO Is Exactly The Same Guy He Ran Into.

'I'm Doomed'

"You!" She Squeaked Out Shockingly As San Let A Tiny Grin Acquire It's Place On His Mushy Lips This Time.

San Mocked, "Yes Me, The One Whose Phone You Snapped Into Two Complete Pieces" Other Ravenette Seemed To Halt On Her Steps As She Pouted With A Sulking Expression.

San Raised His Eyebrows, "What?"

That Appealing Frail Shook Her Head, "You Said We're Over With That Accident Mister!"

"Apparently We Are Sweetheart" San Smirked When He Saw Pink Hue Appearing Over That Girl's Cheeks. Still Blushing, That Girl Hesitantly Walked Over & Tossed Down A File Which Only Confused San.

Usually He Would've Kicked Out If Someone Had Done That Without His Permission But Except This Cutie- Wait Why Does It Feel So Simp Of Me?

She Blurted Out, "My Brother, Jung Soohun Works In Your Company But He Was On A Sick Leave Today So He Asked Me To Give You These Files"

Truthfully San Ain't Interested In Those Useless Files But In This Girl Who Was Fidgeting With Her Hoodie Paws.

"What's Your Name?" San Asked Sternly As Other Frail Blinked Innocently, She Looked Pretty Confused Like A Lost Puppy.

"J-Jung Wonyoung...." San Nodded Slightly While Staring At Her Maybe For A Bit Too Long As She Felt Uneasy By His Gaze.

It Was Holding Possessiveness....

'Now I Can Feel How Hongjoong Hyung Must Have Experienced With Seongja.... Guess What? Time For Some Stalking~'

TO BE CONTINUE