Chapter 3

"Got The Data You Wanted"

Hongjoong, Who Was Casually Sipping On His Black Coffee, Shifted His Gaze Up As He Discerned Jongho Standing Across The Dining Table, Opposite To Exactly Where He Was Seated.

Subsequently Jongho Tossed The File Over Table As Joong Grabbed The Black Folder, Despite Feeling A Wave Of Jocund Inside His Body Hongjoong Kept A Cold Face.

Hong Nodded Stiffly, "Thanks Jongho"

He Thanked, Although His Eyes Were Fixed Down While Occupied In Adoring The Picture Of That Pretty Lassie Who Lately Has Caught Up With His Mind.

Younger Ravenette Shrugged Off With A Skeptical Look, Kinda Unsatisfied With The Fact That His Elder Brother Is Hiding Something From Him.

Meanwhile Yunho & San, Who Also Happened To Sit Beside The Mafia King, Shared A Glance Of Bewilderment Before Looking Back At Their Elder Sibling.

San Questioned With A Dumbfounded Expression, "What The Hell Is Going On Guys? What Is This?"

"None Of Your Business Rascal" Hongjoong Muttered Nonchalantly As San Scowled In Offense.

He Let Out A Hushed 'Woah' In Sarcasm Before Gesturing The Ravenette With Blonde Highlights, Yunho To Defend Him.

But Yuyu Was Too Busy In Biting His Lips To Prevent Himself From Laughing Out Loud, Honestly I Would've Done The Same If Someone Had Insulted My Sibling...

Out Of Blue, Jongho Commented Bluntly, "How Worse The Humiliation Could Get San Hyung?"

"Shut Up Jongho, You're Still Too Young For This Sarcasm Shit!?" Sannie Scolded Sternly As Jongho Scoffed But Stayed Shut Up In Case San Enraged.

Handling A Furious San Is Definitely Not Easy.

San Glared At Yuyu, "And Are You Gonna Speak Up Instead Of Laughing Like An Idiot!?"

"Alright Alright No Need To Get Fussy Little Brother~" Yunho Drawled Teasingly As He Finally Contained His Smile & Stared At Hongjoong With Dead Serious Eyes.

The Duality Tho......

"Hyung You've To Tell Us About This Or"

Hongjoong Boringly Raised His Eyebrows As He Eventually Looked Up, Facing Them For The First Time After He Got That Damn File, "Or? What Will Y'all Do?"

"Or?" Yunho Repeated As He Smirked Whilst San & Jongho Wondered If He Really Got A Plan?

"I Will Simply Ask Jongie About This, Afterall He's The One Who Got You The Information Right?" Yunho Uttered With A Cheerful & Haughty Smile As Everyone Except Yuyu Himself, Groaned In Exasperation.

Hongjoong Massaged His Own Temple, "I Still Ponder If Mom & Dad Had Picked You Up From Streets"

"Well This Shows How Much Disappointed They Were In You That They Reached The Point To Adopt Me" Yunho Muttered Calmly But Mockingly As San & Jongho Let Out A Long "Oh~" Mockingly

"A Big Mouthpiece" Hongjoong Grunted Under His Breath Before Breathing Deeply, He Should Be Concern Cause At This Rate, Yuyu Could Cause Him High Blood Pressure Problem.

"I Give Up, Here You Go" Hongjoong Threw In The Towel, Along With The File On Table As Yunho Carefully Picked Up The File, San & Jongho Now Standing On His Either Sides.

San Blurted Out While Staring At The Picture Curiously, "Woah Bro She's Gorgeous But... May I Ask Who's She? Beside Her Real Name Which Is Park Seongja"

Hongjoong Stared At Others For Few Seconds Before Smiling, Which Absolutely Wasn't A Pleasant One But Uncanny.

"Your Furture Sister-in-law"

Jong & San Expanded Their Eyes Astonishingly While Yunho Frowned In Dismay.

Yunho Spat Out With An Unsure Expression, "Are You Serious About This Hyung? Don't Tell Me That You Have Feelings For Her All Of A Sudden? Is It Even Love Or Just A Mere Attraction-

He Was Cut Off When The Grin Wavering Over Hongjoong's Lips Suddenly Fell Off As Joongie Titled His Head Menacingly, Glowering At Yunho With His Dark Yet Blank Eyes.

The Look In His Eyes Was Strange & Unsettling, Yun Swears He Never Has Saw Hongjoong Like This.....

Hongjoong Clenched His Teeth, "Don't You Dare To Discriminate My Feelings For Her.... I Won't Care Even If You're My Fucking Brother"

Yunho Gulped & Quickly Nodded As Hongjoong Hummed In Confirmation. Other Two Males, San & Jong Also Looked Nervous By Sudden Change In Hongjoong's Demeanour.

San Tried To Swap The Topic Off, "So When's The Wedding?"

Joongie Responded Blankly, "In One Or Two Weeks"

This Time Jongho Asked Hesitantly, "And Does She Knows About It..... Or?"

Jongho Felt Goosebumps When Hong Looked At His Direction But Sighed In Relief When His Elder Brother Smiled, Sincerely This Time As Others Felt It's Warmth As Well.

"Not Yet But Soon Will, I'm Gonna Meet My Angel Today & Talk About Our Marriage"

Obviously San, Yunho & Jongho Acknowledges Very Well That Hongjoong Would Never Ever Request.

And He's Also Not Going To Give Up, KIM'S NEVER GIVE UP.....

TO BE CONTINUE