1945

This is where the last of the German manpower was available as the Allies prepared to move into Germany and take Berlin with it aswell. Where Hitler would soon come to his inevitable demise as of Committing suicide.

The Eastern front the Soviets had sent troops to the Baltics where they split the Germans into two and they were cut off from Berlin and soon the second pocket was liquidated and taken the last 200,000 troops were holding out in Latvia on the coast showing no signs of surrender nor attack. And the Soviets moved into occupied Poland and approaching Warsaw the Polish people revolted and started an uprising but they didnt care about the Polish people all they wanted to do was take Warsaw and Berlin but by the time they arrived to Warsaw the last of the German armoured forces arrived and blocked the spearhead towards the city. But instead of Warsaw they began to use Romania to their advantage and force Hungary into surrender and turn on Germany but they had no desire to do so and continued to fight as a loyal ally to Hitler until the very end of the war. The red army even took Yugoslavia back as the Partisians behind enemy lines helped the Soviets move forward and soon Yugoslavia was liberated aswell from the harsh German occupation and Belgrade was free.

Soon The Allies had fully liberated France and the counterattack into Western Germany was a go operation as Hitler fighting desperately to survive but there was only one opportunity to do so as in France and it was the tactic he used in 1940 invading France, Blitzkrieg and he began to get the last of his supplies to the western front where the Battle of the Bulge where Germany began the offensive and made a decently large bulge and also trapped some Americans in the Station point of Bastoigne but soon they were pushed back as the Americans pushed in from the south breaking the encirclement of Bastoigne and stopping the attack. While they held the line in Central France, Britain was having some issues trying to liberate the Netherlands as they were locked in a battle in Amsterdam as they attempted a paratroopers operation called market garden sending paratroopers to take points like on D-Day but the British forces failed to get there in time and the paratroopers were captured marking the failing of operation market garden. Whilst the French and American troops pushed the German forces over the river border as emergency reserves rush to the scene being the last of the German army as reserves and reinforcements. By this time, the Soviets took Warsaw and were nearing Berlin as their attack and with the threat level to the capital at peak risk the Eastern front became the priority to defend the city of Berlin at all costs.

While in the south the Soviet and Romanian troops had wanted to knock Hungary out of the war but the German forces were to strong and couldn't reach their previous goal and do decided that taking Budapest was the easier option to take first as their was a large German force in the centre of the city and the Soviet Romanian troops encircled and besieged but the troops in the city held out for a long time but soon they could no longer defend their city and surrendered in Budapest and so did Hungary the nation itself surrendered leaving only Germany on it's own in Europe bound to die.

While on the eastern front the Red army launched its assault in east Germany and encircled 150,000 troops in east Prussia and left the 1,500,000 men on the eastern front alone and as the red army marched on Berlin, Hitler ordered the German troops to get into the city and defend it for long as possible but the red army had already seiged the city and many of the German units were left outside the city panicking for the Fuhrers life. The western front had collapsed as 350,000 men were encircled and the Ruhr was taken by the Allies and in Berlin the seige would last a 10 painfully long days until the city surrendered to the red army and the remaining German troops in Austria were given news that Hitler had committed suicide in his bunker 30th April 1945 as soviet troops stormed the city above him. And all the troops that remained, unconditionally surrendered to the Allies ending the war in Europe once and for all.

Meanwhile in Asia, Japan was still holding out as all their territorial gains were taken back as the Philippines were liberated and the Indonesians began to revolt against the Japanese occupation and Japan was now beginning to lose against China as they began to push the Japanese out by their now modern equipment and troops. Soon the Japanese island of Okinawa was taken by the US and the island hopping campaign finished but they still refused to surrender at all. So it was time for the United states to drop the weapon they had been waiting to use and dropped one bomb named little boy on the city of Hiroshima. And STILL THEY REFUSED TO SURRENDER! And by that time the Red army had invaded Manchuria and lost all ground soon the Americans dropped the second bomb on Nagasaki which eventually the emperor finally surrendered the war to the Allies. Finally after 6 years of death pain and bloodshed, the war was finally over. Many soldiers did not go home to see their loved ones let it be their mothers wives fiances and children but nearly 70,000,000 people had lost their lives and 85,000,000 were remaining injured still to this day...

This cruel war would become the deadliest conflict in human history to this day and no war has gotten closer then the Second world war ever. Those who fought the freedom against the evil their lives shall be remembered in honour and dignity thank you for saving the next generations it couldn't be done without your lives all of you who died for your countries against evil you all are remembered as heroes. 😔