-

Jen's pov

A month later
I've been working a lot. Doing fashion, modeling, events..so much. I'm loving it and I'm so glad I ended up choosing this life over the medical life. I'm less stressed. I mean I still get stressed but it's more enjoyable. And with the stress, at the end, I've been having Leah by my side, making my day better. Even with the smallest things. We've been going on more dates too. Not just formal dates. Meeting for lunch, grabbing coffee, grocery shopping together too. She comes over or vise versa and we make breakfast, lunch and dinner for each other. And we're finally getting comfortable around each other even more just like before. I'm wearing make up less and sitting in my cozier clothes when I'm with her. She gets gas for me a lot too. Either she takes my car and puts gas even without coming up to my apartment, or when we're out, she'll do it for me.

I think the even more fun part living out here is that we can go to events together even more. I love going out but I also love staying in cause my social battery drains fast and she notices a lot but somehow, she makes me feel better.

Now we have an event to go to back in California. We're actually on our flight over there now and we're staying at Tyler's big mansion.

Once we landed, I saw his BMW X5 parked right out the door even though he's not supposed to park. He didn't care.

He got out and helped us put our lugages quick in the car. Then Leah opened the door for me and let me sit in front. Then she sat in the back and Tyler started to drive.

"Your car looks so clean today" I said. "What? It doesn't look clean any other day?" He asks. I look at him and raise my brows. "Bitch" I said.

"Damn already rude to me. I'll drop you back off at the airport" he jokes. "Shut up" I said.

"Whatever. How was your flight?"

"It was smooth. Leah slept the whole way" I said and looked back at her. She just smiled at me and nods.

"I mean that girl got a lot to do especially for those events you guys do."

"Yeah she does a lot. She styles some of my looks too you know?"

"Really? That's good! Cause she knows what suits you the most"

"Yeah. She got me looking good" I said.

"Always" Leah says.

"So what time is the event tonight?"

"We gotta be there at 5. But I'm sure we will be there all night. I do wanna leave by like 11 though. The time change will fuck me up" I said.

"Yeah it will. Just call me whenever you're ready to get picked up."

"Okay. Thank you babe" I said to him and poked him.

We later got to him place and just chilled. His man had brought home food for all of us to eat together. Then later me and Leah got ready in the guest room Tyler has..mostly for me.

As I'm putting a two piece out fit on, I was having a hard time zipping the back, so of course I asked Leah to help. It's a skirt and an off the shoulder top. Pretty sexy look.

After she zipped me up, she slapped my ass and walks away. I didn't say anything but smiled to myself.

We did our makeup and I did her hair.

As I finished curling it, I got hair spray and sprayed little pieces so her hair would stay down and not give her any fly aways. Then I looked down at her face since she was sitting in front of the vanity and she was just looking at herself at the mirror.