But he's my best friend after all and yes, he knows everything that happened. Also he tried to cheer me up, console me and what not. But nothing helped. the heartache felt surreal.

" how are you feeling today ? Wanna hang out ?" mehran asked trying to cheer me up but that didn't help.

" I feel sick I don't even have the energy to speak let alone hang out" I repeated the same thing I've been saying to him since past few days.

Mehran is always here to cheer me up & constantly keeps asking me to hang out with him and forget about all that happened at least for a period of time.

" you've been saying the same thing for like the whole week arsal" mehran rolled his eyes faking his annoyance.

" yes because i don't feel like going anywhere" I rolled my eyes back mirroring my best friend.

" it's final today ! let's go to arcade come on" he shook my shoulder convincing me.

" but I can't I don't fee-" he cut me off

" no buts arsal we're going" he declared.

" you go alone I ain't coming along" i sigh sitting on the bed. He eyed me and then keenly averted his gaze towards something I didn't want him to see.

The bouquet of roses dumped in the dustbin.

" well Arsalaan, I've been noticing this since day 1 that you've been always dumping these bouquets of roses in the dustbin every single day?" he questioned with a frown etched on his face.

I can't let him know ! no I can't !!
It's so embarrassing, fuck !

Those are basically bouquets of fresh roses I buy for myself every night before sleeping. I need to hug those roses, they're like my drug. The fresh scent of the flowers reminds me of her, it's her signature scent. And since she's not around, they help me. When I hug them, it feels like I'm hugging my Mina.

" umm I-it's nothing-g" I shuttered.

" but I think-" he started but I cut him off by turning him around and rushing out of the room.

" what's wrong ? What're you doing ?" he asked frowning at my sudden action.

" let's go ! I'm up for the hangout " i say cheerfully, probably faking it.

we sat in mehran's car as he sat in the drivers and me in the passenger seat. He planned that we would go to arcade and play games but that wasn't in my plan. Because it's the least I wanted to do. I wanted peace and I wanted to calm my nerves,my blood & my clicking mind.

and nothing's more peaceful than beaches.
" let's go to beach" I suggested.
" then beach it is" he happily agreed.

I'm grateful to have a friend like him. He always tries to make sure I'm okay and I'm happy. He tries his best to cheer me up even tho he's been fighting with some psychological issues himself.

He is the bestest friend one could ask for. At least there's someone I could trust with all my heart unlike her.

i hopped out of the car and within a snap of second the cold breeze hit me. It was 11 in the morning so it was really calm and serene with no people around. Just some stalls near the beach side.

Shikwaजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें