Ride along with a friend alongside Dinosaurs.

So, the campers were on day 3 now, and they all had been having some fun. As Koji and Benji were becoming friends.

Asta and Serena shared a light chat here and there, but she was determined to find a way to befriend Inuyasha, but she also had her suspicion about him, but she'd not say it out loud, but then again, she has a secret's too, She is after all Sailor Moon, and she is here on a dinosaur island, so go figures.

But either way. As it was the following day. As everyone was pushed to the back of the line.

As the two David and Roxanne stated that each of these gyrosphere's were a two-person driver's seats, even kids could drive them.

So, as Roxanne forced Benji to ride with Asta for once, to keep him in line. Koji was forced to go off with Reika, Sky and his sister shared the other one, and that left Serena and Inuyasha in one.

So, Inuyasha didn't hear that he just heard that the other two troublemakers riding partners. He was looking over the buttons and everything when he heard it once again.

"Hey...! again...! looks like we're in a shell for two...! Shouted out Serena" happily. As she sat next to him.

As he looked around at the other's and said can he switch partners. Can't he drive with Asta she's quiet. As the others were already paired off.

As Roxanne said Inuyasha this is camp, a place to make friends, you have to start being part of a team, and open up you might just surprise yourself and enjoy yourself, Said Roxanne " seriously.

As Daivd and Roxanne followed in a jeep. As they all headed out together. Inuyasha told Serena if they were going to ride together then she needed to stop talking. As she realized she hit his nerve a bit and he wasn't in the mood to talk.

"Okay, but how about we play a little game like getting to know each other, like what's your favorite food or color, or activity, the questions game? Asked Serena" curiously not trying to be super overly emotional or active loud like before, she slows it down and talked gentle like.

Inuyasha brushed her off once again. She kept going for another good 10 minutes she started guessing his age, guessing his favorite food or perhaps his favorite animal, what's his favorite dinosaur? before long he couldn't take it anymore. As he lightly shifted the stick enough to where she hit her head on the glass a bit. As she did rub her head a bit. 

"That was so uncalled for, Said Serena" rubbing her head as she lightly was upset about how he did that to her. He grinned at her pain for a second. but then she heard lighting rolling in. She no longer was talking or anything exactly, she watched the sky. "I thought the storm was supposed to be moving pass us. Asked everyone else in the other spares. 

As a large and loud lightning struck the ground...! and it crackled across the sky as did thunder and it scared a lot of the dinosaurs outside. 

But now that she was focus on something else her mind and mouth stopped talking. it did make the dinosaurs became scared and nervous, but then the storm scared the herd, and it caused them to panic and run around. 

As Koji said, he could catch the strays. He and the others talked over the radio. Reika and Koji were so sure they could catch her, beside her followers might like a dino chase stated Koji. So, Reika said fine. As they were going after her and they told everyone the plan.

As Serena told them both over the radio bad idea, she's seen animals startle before it's not fun. This would not be easy; they'd only make it worse and scare her ten time worst...! Shouted out Serena" over the radio.

"Oh...! Relax Serena, Koji knows dinosaurs...! Said Sky over the radio piece in her ear.  Since everyone was supposed to have one plus the radio in the gyrosphere's.