Dinosaurs. Serena's concerns about the dinosaurs. Inuyasha double Secret.

As the campers were awakened bright and early the next day because all of them had arrived on the island. This morning Inuyasha woke up on his top bunk. He liked being up higher in the trees it was clever that the camp was built on the tops of trees.

Inuyasha and the others got up and took care of their morning routines. Serena asks Reika if she can borrow her phone.

Sadly, Reika is the only one who is allowed to have it on her. Because she is famous, as Asta stated that's why she gets to keep it and everyone else isn't allowed to carry one.

Serena thanks her for letting her use it. She did try to call someone from back home, but after a few minutes of her trying to reach her boyfriend and tell him all about this amazing place but then she heard it in his voice something was off with him, so he told her the truth and then just hung up on her. 

As she looked dead at the phone, as sadness did wash over her, but she tried to ignore it she didn't want anyone to see her cry. everyone else was getting ready to go to the lab. After a few minutes, she came back out of the bedroom and gave it back to her.

Serena gave Reika her phone back. 

"You OK? Asked Reika" confused by her strange face. "I'm fine, it's cool, nothing to worry about, so are we going to the lab or what today? I know where supposed to be seeing news stuff, says Serena" deflecting she didn't want to talk about it.

Sky and his sister were so ready to see baby dinos in the lab.

As the camp adults came in and said it was time to go. Except for you three, after all we gave Reika a warning but you 3 boys, Sky, Benji and Koji are staying here, you'll be spending your time paying for your punishment for sneaking out, Stated Roxanne" Seriously.

So, Koji and Benji and Sky were left behind on clean up jobs cleaning up poop. Considering Benji is super rich and a little bit of a coward, but he also is loyal Considering he and Koji struck up a wonderful friendship.

He Koji was angry about missing out on a live birth, he'd wanted to see that his whole life. But Benji started in talking about the things that he didn't know about this place, how there's even a very rare dino but a strong too.

Sky looked at them weirdly. He asks what were they talking about? Benji told him them about how there's a Carnotaurus enclosure not to far away, he could show him if he liked? it would give them all something to do other than poop duty, Said Benji" seriously. 

Sky and Koji both knew they should stay and do their job but still this is a once in a lifetime chance to see this up in person. So, Koji agreed to go. Sky shook his head no. He would stay and do the job there supposed to be doing. So, Sky stayed here and did the work, but he did take some pictures of the landscapes and did want to captured pictures himself, so he stayed close by. But then he shouted out wait up I am going with you two.

So, the 3 boys set off to check out the enclosure. Sky, Benji and Koji went off to check out the Carnotaurus. Of course that turned out to be a bad idea, because Benji showed Sky and Koji the underground tunnels and they looked through the tunnels and they accidentally ended up on the wrong side of the fence, they were inside the cage, and it was bad news for both of them. They ended up being chased by the Carnotaurus.

As Benji was screaming loudly. As Koji told them both what to do and to avoid on its sharp turns it will slip and fall and they'd be able to reach the tunnels gate, now hurry...! As she shouted out.