Not enough...

‼️TW: Angst‼️

The palace had seems really quiet now... Feng Xin was with the the crown prince. Until Xie Lian ask in friendly way.
"May I ask why do you Love  Mu Qing, General Nan Yang."

Feng Xin sigh in exhaustions look.
"Dianxia for the last time..."

Xie Lian chuckled softly, as he nods with a smile.
"I'm sorry, but... do you really love him?."

Feng Xin stops as he looks at Xie Lian with confusion.
"What? what are you talking about your highness?"

Xie Lian sigh, there was a moment of silent... the wind stops blowing... the birds stops chirping as they fly away to the sky. as Xie Lian took his breath and ask.
"Ever since, Mu Qing helped Jian Lan while giving birth, are you happy that cuocuo was born."

Feng Xin went silent with expressionless look.
"No... I am not happy the fact that she gave birth to those damn ghost child, I never wish to have a child and I never wish to lost my virginty... and now I am terrified of woman in any way possible."

Xie Lian nods in understandable look.
"What about Mu Qing? why didn't you save from him before getting arrested? why didn't you care more about him in the past? what's the point of you loving him even if you did hurt him."

Feng Xin eyes widen as his mind full of heavy thought.
"I... forget that... that was the past..."

Xie Lian sigh as he shook his head.
"No Feng Xin...why you never been there for him? why can't you save him? at the first place?"

Feng Xin eyes started to get watery.
"Don't do this to me your highness..."

Xie Lian looks worry.
"Why do you wish him to be death if you love him?."

Feng Xin couldn't help but start breaking down.
"I'm sorry! I am very sorry your highness! I am the worst partner that Mu Qing had! I should've have protect him at all cost but I ended up letting him suffer! I hate myself!! I hate my past! I hate my existent! I don't wanna do this anymore! WHY DO I EVEN BECOME HIS LOVER WHEN I HURTED HIM FROM THE PAST?!" Feng Xin voice crack at the end of the sentences as he keeps sobbing like he was being tortured to death.

Xie Lian slowly walks closer and comfort him.
"Its okay... I'm the one who should apologizes for asking too much question... I should've have let the past be the past... I'm sorry bringing up to you, please forgive me..."

Feng Xin suddenly hugs him tightly and crieds in his shoulder for an hour...

Later at night...
The moon beam shines throught the window... the owl start howling at the night... the winds blows really soothing way..., As Feng Xin open his bed chamber door to see Mu Qing already asleep.

"Mu... mn... my love..." Feng Xin say it on soft tone as he slowly lay in the bed and cuddles Mu Qing throught the night not wanting to let him go ever in his side, Feng Xin eyes looks sore from crying for an hour, all he can think of in his mind is Mu Qing...

Feng Xin doesn't care about anyone anymore besides Xie Lian, all he wanted is Mu Qing to be in his life... he promised he won't let him die or gona in his side... Mu Qing was his precious thing that he would kill anyone if they dared to damage his Mu Qing.

As so Feng Xin closed his eyes slowly, and gives Mu Qing a forehead kiss, as he smile to see Mu Qing sleeping peacefully. until Feng Xin whisper.
"Good night Mu Qing have a good dream... I love you..."

The night of the sound quiet down and softens down... Feng Xin and Mu Qing held each other as they sleeps peacefully... right beside each other.