First Sight

In one of the empire every emperor's needs their concubine and there was one emperor. The Emperor who was name Feng Xin, used to have a wife name Jian Lia and had done the deed with her, but ever since she was pregnant with Cuocuo she lefted Feng Xin alone, Despite by that Feng Xin never wanted ANY female concubine, since he had a fear of any woman, that existed.

But as many years he decided to get one male concubine in his life, as he was about to choosed one of them in the empire, he seems unsatisfied with the option until one of them, until... a commoner who seems... perfect... he had a nice and tender looks, Feng Xin couldn't take off his eyes on him. he drooleds for him and his body.

As Feng Xin walk to him and admired him, he asked him as he lifted up his chins, and grinneds and ask in lusty and flirty voice.
"What's your name hot stuff?"

The guy looks the other way and was flusterred a bit by Feng Xin sudden movement.
Feng Xin grinneds more "Well well are you shy?" He pulled his face closer to him "I'm just asking your name cutie"

Until he finally reply "I'm Mu Qing..."

Feng Xin grinneds widely "Mu Qing, what a pretty name for a sexy beast like you" He gets up as he crossed his arm behind his back. "I would like to take him as my concubine".

As Mu Qing being forced to walks with Feng Xin. They walked to the palaces, Mu Qing was awe by the palaces as he never been into the palaces it felts like surreal in fantasy dream.

As Feng Xin leads Mu Qing to his chamber room he opened the door, and Mu Qing eyes widen, Everythong was made from pure gold, elegant, richness chamber bedroom, As Feng Xin smirks and said "This is will be your room"

And Mu Qing Look at him and ask with a confusion "But this is your chamber, shouldn't a comcubine have his room–" before Mu Qing barely finish his sentences, Feng Xin pushed him to bed and get on all fourth on top of him.

Feng Xin leans fowards as he whisper to Mu Qing ear in Hoarse and Husky voice "Your Mine~".

Mu Qing eyes widen as his cheeks turns red a bit and try to fight back "What are you doing?!".

Feng Xin held Mu Qing wrist really tight as he speaks "Your my concubine and you submit to me no matter what" As Feng Xin bite Mu Qing's neck.

Mu Qing try to fight back but it was too irresistable "Stop it!".

Feng Xin keeps bitting every inches of Mu Qing's body, leaving a hickeys as he takes off Mu Qing robes. "Now look at you~ so beautiful~", He takes off his own robes, as Mu Qing blushed hard.

Mu Qing "I regret!", Feng Xin kiss passionately and deeply to Mu Qing as  their tounges tangled together and making Mu Qing muffled moan to the kiss.

After a few hours laters, The servants and the guards heard something unexpectly to the emperor's room with his concubine. It was full of intense heavy breath, roughness, grunting and groaning. They knew what were they doing.

Mu Qing keeps begging Feng Xin to go easy and slower but Feng Xin refused it as he intensely do "it" really harder every second. Mu Qing was completly at his mercy, He also felt the "Sword Hilt" was really long around 28 cm making Mu Qing in pain and pleasure.

This is the beggining of Mu Qing becoming Feng Xin's Concubine.