20

Clint POV

"I'm sorry, you don't legally what?!" I shrieked. 

"That's why we couldn't find him," Nat mumbled to herself.

Blue groaned from the floor.

"Blue," Phil said. 

"You don't exist?" Rose interrupted.

"No," Blue grumbled. "I used to."

"What do you mean "you used to"?" Steve asked.

Tony raised an eyebrow. "He clearly just deleted his files from all databases. Duh."

I turned to look at Blue. "How'd you do that?"

"I'm not saying shit about me," he grumbled, closing his eyes.

Nat crossed her arms. "And why not?"

Blue opened one eye and stared at her. "I have a dirty past and I don't need anyone trying to clean it the fuck up, okay?"

Nat glared at Blue. "Why are you so defensive? We all have a dirty past."

"And? I'm not the one fucking asking your damn ass to dumb their trash all over am I?" Blue growled. "Mind your own fucking business."

"Whoa!" I said. "Let's all calm down, okay? No need to get worked up."

Rose nodded. "He's right, Blue-bell. Calm your horses."

Blue instantly fell into an emotionless face and grunted. "Fine."

Blue got up from the floor and started walking to the stairs. 

"Where are you going?" Nat asked, crossing her arms.

"Gym."

"You can't leave," Nat argued. "We aren't done yet!"

Blue scoffed. "Well, I am."

Blue walked away and Phil snorted.

"Sorry, ma'am," he apologized. "Blue's a tough nut to crack. Best to let him beat the shit out of punching bags then one of you."

Nat scoffed and crossed her arms. "Like he could beat us."

Rose looked at Nat and then closed his eyes and breathed in...then choked mid-breathe on laughter.

"You, ha, think that," Rose gasped, "y'all could beat,"-gasp-"Blue?"

He burst out in laughter and kneeled over, placing his hands over his knees.

Nat growled as Rose straightened up and wiped a tear off his face. He sighed and shook his head, a shit eating grin on his face.

"That," he said, "is the best thing I've heard all day."

Natasha stormed up to Rose and grabbed him by the front of his shirt and pulled him close to his face.

"What'd you say," she growled.

Rose just smiled smugly. "You're so lucky Blue's not here."

407 words. Y'all I'm so sorry it's taken me so long to update. I didn't really try too much (sorry) because I didn't think a lot of people were reading this. Turns out there is. Wow. I'll try to make it up to y'all and update three or four chapters. Stay tuned and comment please. It makes me write more.