FOUR

Babe's eyes remained fixed on the man, his gaze filled with utter disbelief. It wasn't just a casual stare; it was a piercing judgment, a questioning of the man's credibility. After all, how the fuck could he possibly allow a stranger to meddle with his precious car?

Stanger for him, but it seems like not for his puppy though. That dog was practically wagging his tail. Charlie stood by the man's side as if he were his bodyguard, unwavering in his support. This only further fueled Babe's frustration and anger. Who did this man think he was? And what fucking was the deal with Charlie, seemingly following him around like some kind of lackey?

Minutes felt like hours as Babe's teeth clenched, his anger rising within him. His patience was wearing thin, teetering on the edge of explosion. He couldn't bear to see his beloved car (his puppy) in the hands of an outsider. Nor he can watch his fucking dog wagging his tail to some another fucker.

Finally, after what seemed like an eternity, the man straightened up, wiping his grease-stained hands on his worn-out jeans. As he turned to look at Charlie, Babe couldn't help but let out a huff of impatience.

"The car," the man began, his voice steady and calm. "It's practically out of fuel. But that's not all. The engine is on the verge of bursting.What did you guys even do with this car, huh?" the man said scolding Charlie as if he was a little kid. Well he could be but whatever.

But how dare he scold him. Babe is the only one that can scold that puppy. He doesn't like it. How Babe wishes that he could just punch that man, just once. Really just once. Stupid motherfucker with a perfect smile. And wtf is wrong with his scent? Why can't Babe smell a little bit of it.

"Sorry Khun Payu, it was my fault. I was driving recklessly," Charlie responded, taking the blame for the car's predicament.AND HE HAS THE AUDACITY TO BOW 90 DEGREE.

Babe had fucking enough. He stood there, leaning against the old oak tree, frustration evident on his face. His arms were folded tightly across his chest, his mind racing with anger.

Standing straight from the tree he was leaning, he stalked towards his boy. He roughly grabbed Charlie by the arms, forcing him to stand straight and face him. Their eyes met, and Babe's intensity was striking. He then looked at the man. Straight in his eyes.

"Whatever we did with the car," Babe growled, his voice filled with pent-up anger, "it fucking doesn't concern you," he pointed his finger towards the man. "You are here to make this car move again, so fucking do your job and get lost.

Charlie's eyes widened in disbelief. He knew Babe wasn't the type to hold back, but this was different. Babe's rage was consuming him, and Charlie knew he had to intervene before things escalated further.

"P'Babe!" Charlie exclaimed, his voice a mix of concern and apprehension. He gently grabbed Babe's arm, urging him to calm down. "P'Babe please calm down."

Babe's anger slowly subsided as he took a deep breath, his eyes still locked on Charlie's.

The man just looked at him as if Babe just said a joke. But suddenly there's a fire his eyes. Those calm blue fire that would instantly burn anyone who even dares to touch it.

The man's tone remained stern. "Listen here, little boy," he began. "Just because I am not saying anything doesn't mean you get to talk to me like that. And I am older than you, so you address me as Phi.I don't care in what situation you guys will be right now if I leave but let me make this very clear.... Another disrespectful word comes out from that mouth of yours " P'payu jabbed a finger in Babe's chest before continuing "I won't minds washing it with the little fuel that is left in this engine."