Uta vs Abell! A Battle for Leadership.

Začít od začátku

It's incredible to think she can control her chain despite being crushed by rubble. Uta thought as she continued to knock the chain back. Abell has grown stronger.

Suddenly, the building rubble begins to fly towards Uta. The diva activates her observation haki and swings her spear around, slicing apart the incoming pieces of rubble with ease. Abell then jumps up from the debris with her chain wrapped around her haki enhanced fist. Uta lifts up a stray piece of rubble and easily tosses it back towards Abell with great force. Abell easily punches the debris to pieces and prepares to attack Uta. The diva covers her spear with haki and swings it to collide with Abell's fist.

BZZT! CRACK! CRACK!

Black lightning erupts from the two's attack blowing away the surrounding rubble that was previously thrown. Pitch quickly gets between the pair and the others in fear of getting in the way of the damage as she can sense something unbelievable.

What is this feeling? Pitch thought as she watches the fight. Is this a clash between Conqueror's Haki? That would mean that...

"Hahaha! I had a feeling that was the case! You can use it too!" Uta laughs. "I expected nothing less from you!"

"You flatter me." Abell said smiling. "However, I have a lot to learn since I only awakened my conqueror's haki recently."

The two try to force each other back with fist and spear which causes the ground beneath to crack beneath their feet. Then, the two knock each other back and begin to attack each other with fist and spear colliding into one another. With each clash between the two, black sparks fly causing the air to quake around them.

"I'm happy you know." Uta said to Abell who is a bit confused from the statement. "If I want to be under anyone's order, it will have to be someone of their caliber. After all, those who wield the Conqueror's spirit are said to have the quality of a king!"

Uta kicks Abell's temple with enough force to make her bleed. Abell retaliates back by headbutting Uta hard enough to knock her into the ground.

"I have no interest in becoming a king. That's your job." Abell said, rubbing the blood off her forehead. "Besides, don't compare my prowess to the likes of you or those monsters."

Uta jumps off the ground and throws a punch towards Abell for which Abell counters with a jab of her own and black lightning shoots outwards from their fists.

"You're right. Shanks and Luffy are very special." Uta agrees as she begins to force Abell back. "However, don't sell yourself short because you are really strong!"

Uta raises her spear behind her and Abell anticipates what Uta will do.

"Diva Divot: Dicer!" Uta yells.

Uta swings her spear up and creates a long range slash which Abell blocks with her chain covered fists. Abell plants her feet onto the ground, but is unable to hold her ground and slides across the pavement. Abell tries to force the slash back, but is unable to and crashes into another building. Everyone watches as Uta slowly begins to overwhelm Abell. While it's obvious that both have become stronger since they last fought, it's clear who is more superior in terms of fighting ability.

"Who knew Abell has conqueror's haki?" Echo said, shocked. "I can believe I can witness a clash between two conqueror's haki users!"

"It's not that surprising given Abell's background." Pitch said as she crossed her arms. "Abell is born from a strong family after all. She is quite lucky."

"Don't you think they're taking things a bit too far?" Rave asks. "Shouldn't we stop them?"

"No." Gordon said sternly. "It's not our place to stop those two. After all, this is their way of solving arguments."