The Angel Killing Machine

Start from the beginning

Flug sets up the camera and makes sure that everything is. Black Hat checks if he looks good for the camera. Flug finishes setting up the camera and points it at Black Hat who gets ready by grinning.

"Start it." Said Black Hat smiling at the camera.

At the pov of the camera, Black Hat grins to the camera, "Hello sinners and Hellbourne alike."

The camera cuts and a few moments later it turns back to normal. Black Hat smiles at the camera but instead of having his hands together on the table, he has them closer to his face, "Hello disgusting demons it is I Bla-" Flug sneezes interrupting Black Hat.

 Black Hat smiles at the camera but instead of having his hands together on the table, he has them closer to his face, "Hello disgusting demons it is I Bla-" Flug sneezes interrupting Black Hat

Black Hat slowly turns in the direction of Flug. Flug sounding panicked and scared says, "Wait wait I'm sorry."

Black Hat starts to turn into something. but before the camera catches Black Hat fully shapeshift the camera cuts off.

A few moments later the camera turns back on revealing Black Hat grinning leaning forward with one of his hands and one of his fingers raised, and with one hand on his lap, "Do you want to survive in the next extermination? because if you do I was something for you. We have a device that's called the Exterminator of Creatures."

Back Hat moves one of his hands to the side and leans back slightly, "As the name suggests it can kill anyone and yes it can kill angles too

Back Hat moves one of his hands to the side and leans back slightly, "As the name suggests it can kill anyone and yes it can kill angles too."

Black Hat chuckles and cockily moves his hand on his chest, "I am selling it for-" Someone busts into Black Hat's office saying, "Hi darling~"

Black Hat raises his hand from anger and yells, "DEMENCIA I WAS DOING IT CORRECTLY!"

The camera cuts off and turns back on after a few moments. Black Hat grins leaning forward with his hands together on the table, "Hello disgusting demons it is I Black Hat and I'm here to offer you an item that will defend your home even if your home is in a dumpster. I call it the Exterminator of Creatures because it can kill everything and yes even angles."

"