Chapter 9: Friction in the Fieldlands

A lot can change in a week. That was how long it had been since your first expedition outside the village, and in that time the Galaxy Team presence in the region had almost doubled with the establishment of a second basecamp atop Deertrack Heights. Apparently your helping her had ingratiated you to Mai, enough so that she gave conditional approval for the increased survey corps presence deeper in the fieldlands.

It felt wonderful knowing you'd already earned such an accomplishment, even getting a commendation from your father. The memory of his proud face was certainly worth all the effort. Waking through the new camp only drove that home even more, as all around you could see the new tents and holdings in process of being built.

Akari: Wow. Everybody's been busy while we were gone.

You jumped feeling a hand clamp down on your shoulder, only to blush profusely realizing it was your partner.

Y/n: Y-yeah. It's really um...impressive.

This was another thing that's changed over the past week, in that ever since that night in the bathhouse it was impossible to deny your attraction to Akari and the other girls anymore. Every time you spoke with one of them you couldn't help but devolve into a blushing stammering mess as your mind just kept picturing their nude bodies. Just like you were now, looking at the bluenette and seeing nothing but the cute perky chest and swinging dick that had been haunting your dreams at night. It made stop and stare with your face getting hotter by the second as Akari gave you a concerned look.

Akari: Everything okay Y/n? Your looking kinda red.

Y/n: M-me? I'm doing fine, great even. W-why uh, why you ask?

She eyed you strangely, but luckily you had Meltan there with you. The little guy had gotten good at distracting your crushes this past week, so when it saw you panicking Meltan immediately started burbling and wiggling for attention.

Meltan: Mel, Meltan!

Pointing downhill, they gestured towards a herd of Stantler passing near the camp, in other words the perfect distraction. Relieved, you hugged the steel type tight to your chest and slipped them a gritty pebble for the help.

Y/n: Oh! I think Meltan wants to go see the Stantler. How about it Akari, you wanna go?

Thankful for the excuse, you didn't wait for an answer before taking off and leaving Akari behind feeling confused.

Akari: Um, sure? I guess so.

The bluenette blinked, but shrugged it off and followed you down the hill to check out the Stantler crossing. It was kinda interesting to watch you supposed, but mostly you were just glad to have your mind off Akari and her stupid pretty face. Plus luckily the Stantler were almost the exact opposite, with big pudgy faces that crossed into being almost goofily grumpy looking.

The two of you stood there watching for awhile, and after a bit the Stantler took notice though none of them seemed to mind your presence

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

The two of you stood there watching for awhile, and after a bit the Stantler took notice though none of them seemed to mind your presence. If anything you and Akari were more an idle curiosity to them, with some even coming up to look at the two of you more closely. Meltan especially caught their attention, drawing a few curious sniffs that left the steel type tickled by the Stantlers' noses.You smiled seeing your Pokémon giggle and boop the deer on the nose only to get bopped right back.