Chapter 1: Request of the Day

The residents of Jubilife village were bustling today as you walked down Floaro street, the road packed with the usual midday crowds seeking to trade with the various merchants who've set up shop. The smell of lunch drifted from the Wallflower as Beni served his signature potato mochi to the Galaxy team members on their lunch break. Several people greeted you in recognition as you strode past them, returning a quick reply before going along your way. Since the villages establishment two years prior you had become passingly familiar with most of the villagers, your job and family helping you become quite a recognizable face in town.

Jubilife was an experimental town, the first colony of immigrants to the newly Hisui region. Most everyone in town having been brought from a different region, each recruited into this for one reason or another. Whether it be farmers, crafters, or clothiers, everyone had their niche in town. Their talents blending together to form a community you had come to love and strive to serve to the best of your ability as a member of the Galaxy Team.

For that reason you made your way out towards the farm on the west side of the village, your breaths deep to steady yourself as you approached the tilled ground and met with Colza. Seeing the head of the agriculture corps looking concerned, you double checked your clothes and pushed your glasses up your nose and stepped up to him.

 Seeing the head of the agriculture corps looking concerned, you double checked your clothes and pushed your glasses up your nose and stepped up to him

(No sword, and you are wearing the standard Galaxy Team Uniform with a white hair bow bow plus glasses)

Y/n: Cadet Y/n reporting sir!

He jumped in place as you spoke, but as he turned to see you he looked visibly relieved and let out a light chuckle. The red haired man wasted no time in pointing out at the field with one hand while fixing you a thankful look.

 The red haired man wasted no time in pointing out at the field with one hand while fixing you a thankful look

Colza: Your timing is impeccable Y/n. They're right over there need the current crop. I'd be mighty appreciative if you could chase the paras away before they eat everything.

Y/n: Of course, I'll have the wild Pokémon removed immediately.

Giving him a brief nod, you palmed the poke all at your side, unclipping it from your belt as you ran off towards the field Colza pointed you towards. You gulped as you saw the pack of three paras  rummaging through the farmland, pincers poking and snipping in search of tasty crops to eat.