"What did she tell you exactly?" Minjeong hesitantly asked.

"I knew about everything. This trip and everything that you prepared for this day," Jimin said, and Minjeong felt her heart going out of her chest.

"What did I prepare?" she anxiously asked.

"The place in the middle of the forest," Jimin said, and Minjeong sighed in relief that Ning didn't say anything more, or she would have killed her. "I hate that I am ruining your plan. I am sorry," Jimin pouted again, but Minjeong pulled her for a kiss, telling her that it was okay.

-

A few days before:

Jimin sat at the corner table of the cafe, tapping her foot impatiently as she waited for Ning to arrive. When she finally caught sight of her walking towards her, she quickly pulled her to sit down in front of her. Ning's brow furrowed in concern "Are you okay unnie?"
she asked.

However, Jimin's sharp gaze made her feel uneasy. After a moment of silence, Jimin finally spoke up. "Why is Minjeong acting so weird these days?" she asked, her voice laced with worry.

Ning chuckled"Minjeong is always weird, what do you mean?" she said, but her smile stuttered when she saw that Jimin wasn't engaged.

"You know our 2nd anniversary is coming up, and she didn't say anything about it. She usually talks about it a month before, but she didn't bring anything up," Jimin sighed, leaning back in her chair. Ning felt guilt, knowing why minjeong was acting like this "Did she tell you anything?" Jimin asked, her eyes searching Ning's face for any clue.

Ning averted her gaze, feeling trapped. She was a terrible liar, and she knew that Jimin would see right through her. "What do you mean? She didn't tell me anything," she said, her voice cracking But Jimin wasn't convinced. "I need to see Somi," she said suddenly, standing up.

"Ning Yizhuo," Jimin called her by her full name, making Ning feel even more uneasy. "Talk," she demanded, her eyes stern.

Finally, Ning gave in and told Jimin everything she knew about Minjeong. She felt helpless, knowing that if she didn't tell Jimin, she would kill her. But if she did tell her, Minjeong would kill her.

"Please don't tell her I told you," Ning pleaded.

Jimin smiled, assuring Ning that she wouldn't reveal her as the source of the information. However, as it turned out, Jimin had betrayed her.

-

As they arrived at the spot, Minjeong placed her hands over Jimin's eyes, leading her carefully through the forest. When they finally reached their destination, Minjeong removed her hands from Jimin's eyes. Jimin was taken aback by the sight in front of her. It was similar to their first date on the rooftop, but this time, it was in the middle of the forest, with light emanating from the trees. There was a table in the center, adorned with candles and a small speaker on the side.

Jimin couldn't help but gasp in awe, her mouth agape. She looked at Minjeong and then threw herself at her, causing them to stumble a bit. Minjeong quickly caught Jimin in a tight embrace, holding her close. "This is so beautiful, Minjeongie," Jimin choked out, tears welling up in her eyes.

Minjeong pulled Jimin to the table and pulled out a chair for her to sit on. She then sat across from her and poured wine into their glasses. The two talked and sipped their wine, enjoying each other's company. Jimin was surprised to learn that Minjeong had cooked the food herself. She couldn't believe how Minjeong had managed to do it in such a short time, but she appreciated it.